Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the life has been sucked out of Jim during this election campaign....

CDy1hU-WoAAgr9T.jpg

Pictures like that actually leave me feeling sympathy for Murphy. I disagree with many of his policies, think he comes over as a slimy career politician, and hope he gets horsed in this election and loses his seat, but I don't wish ill health on the man.

Looks like the life has been sucked out of Jim during this election campaign....

CDy1hU-WoAAgr9T.jpg

Dear lord. Look at how much weight he's lost around the face too. I think there will be a part of him that'll be relieved if labour are absolutely trounced next week - this really can't be good for his health.

Dear lord. Look at how much weight he's lost around the face too. I think there will be a part of him that'll be relieved if labour are absolutely trounced next week - this really can't be good for his health.

I cannot muster a single ounce of human compassion for the c**t. Does that make me a bad person?

Jim's colleagues yesterday: "Jim, we're just preparing some material for you to talk about on your interview tonight on the telly, want to try it out?"

Jim: "No thanks lads, I'm just going to keep repeating exactly the same phrases and terms that I've been using over the past few weeks. It's been working really well."

Jim's colleagues yesterday: "Jim, we're just preparing some material for you to talk about on your interview tonight on the telly, want to try it out?"

Jim: "No thanks lads, I'm just going to keep repeating exactly the same phrases and terms that I've been using over the past few weeks. It's been working really well."

I actually predicted three answers word for word last night when watching the interview. My girlfriend thought I was some kind of psychic. Reality is we've heard the rhetoric so much already that it's just imbedded in my head. In fact, I think I could do his interviews for him and provide the same answers as Murphy through memory.

It is frightening just how accurate that characterisation is, and how totally inexplicable.

Whatever we think of Murphy we have to assume that he's not a total idiot. But his complete unwillingness to change tack when it must be obvious that his spiel is not working is totally baffling.

It is frightening just how accurate that characterisation is, and how totally inexplicable.

Whatever we think of Murphy we have to assume that he's not a total idiot. But his complete unwillingness to change tack when it must be obvious that his spiel is not working is totally baffling.

But Granny mind the two leaflets going out Tuesday and Wednesday which will see him pull off an unlikely victory.

The first being the one imploring us to vote Labour as only they can save the NHS (devolved. Told last year a no vote saved it anyway)

The second to vote labour and stop a second referendum. (Naebody offering this anyway).

If the whole being a political party thing doesn't work out for them, Laboru could always offer up their leadership position as a new diet fad....

Rumblings already of getting rid of Jim,if i was Neil Findlay i just send a smiley face with "told ya so" to hq

Shades of when Homer was sacked as sanitation comissioner and the town begged the previous guy to come back.

Ray Patterson: Oh gosh. You know, I'm not much on speeches, but, it's so gratifying to leave you wallowing in the mess you've made. You're screwed, thank you, bye.

Moe: He's right. He ain't much on speeches.

He did well apparently??

Spouted almost constant bull shit and was allowed to by Ponsonby who didn't challenge him as much as Sturgeon was last night.

To be fair to Ponsonby, Murphy just kept shouting over the top of him when he tried to ask a question that he didn't like. Quite ridiculous performance; he's getting worse. He's not interested in answering any tricky question at all, simply regurgitating whatever the party line is on something else.

I've got to say that I think these last-minute flyers telling Scots that if they don't vote SLab then there will be another referendum will be a revelation. That's not something that's been talked up during this campaign at all. It'll surely change lots of people's minds, especially those Yes voters SLab were planning on winning back.

I've got to say that I think these last-minute flyers telling Scots that if they don't vote SLab then there will be another referendum will be a revelation. That's not something that's been talked up during this campaign at all. It'll surely change lots of people's minds, especially those Yes voters SLab were planning on winning back.

People are just no longer that stupid.

Honestly don't see it happening. Sturgeon has put the myth to bed repeatedly and expertly; and people TRUST her.

Archived