Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On BBC4 now. Downfall. As defeat looms, the increasingly unhinged Jim Murphy readies himself for the end and makes his final declarations.

I know its old but his story really fits with that Youtube gimmicky thing from a few years back. Absolutely perfect.

Do you think Jim will watch some of his performances in years to come in the same way as us 50+ers now view evidence of our fashion sense in the 70s?

That was fucking painful, and the interviewer was pretty gentle, compared to a heavyweight like Marr or Dimbleby. They'd eat the poor bástard for breakfast.

That was disappointing. The kezia bit was the only laugh for me.

This one from the 2008 Glasgow Easy by-election is just as relevant now!

Off to bed but I genuinely cannot get my head around what Miliband said tonight, it's absolutely unbelievable, instead of working with elected left leaning MPs from Scotland he'd rather just chuck it and let Cameron in.

I just don't get it, what's the point of the Labour Party then?

Seriously, being a young person I just cannot see why anybody up here would want to vote for them, especially when we have such a good alternative.

I understand in England they're the lesser of 2 evils to ordinary folk so they'll get votes down there but surely even then they'll be fucked if they childishly refuse to work with the SNP and let the Tories in, surely Labour voters down South won't stand for that either?

I'm genuinely absolutely baffled by this, I think it's amazing how they think the SNP or their voters deserve absolutely no say.

That referendum last year has truly changed everything. The UK is fucked from here on in. The only people that will be left backing it in 15 years time if things continue this way will be hardcore brainwashed numpties like RedRob.

Also just seen this, which is why I've posted this in the Jim Murphy thread.

The guy really has some cheek like. What a total raving lunatic. I hope the good people of East Renfrewshire get him tae feck.

post-14721-14304393413265_thumb.jpg

I almost feel sorry for Jim, that tweet is that much of a bitch move. Ed's completely thrown him under the bus and he's going with it anyway. Riddy of the century.

Must admit it, I don't get it from Ed either. The story with a week to go is that he's favourite to gain office but is very unlikely to win a majority. He's gone against the odds and full banked on the latter happening there - if it doesn't work, he's either lost altogether or he'll be a PM with zero credibility. I genuinely can't see the logic.

Archived