Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

Check my posts i never once said anything about violence numb nuts.

Then why are you going on about hate? Don't you think Labour hate the Tories? Hate is fine, its part of life and politics. We aren't all shiny happy people having fun, there is a fight for control of a country going on, its a nasty business.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is hate.

As I told you before it is easy when you have many frames per second to capture a picture like that. It gives a false impression. I've pictured speeches where a calm rational person talking to an audience looks like a raging nutter. Please note Murphy is smiling

If I am not mistaken that is Sean Clerkin. Sean Clerkin is a complete twat who's only goal is to try and recreate his 15 minutes of fame when he got iain Gray into the subway shop on the killing fields of Union Street.

The Empire strikes back guy is obviously trying to recreate his moment of glory as well.

Other than an old woman who was smiling holding up a couple of SNP posters these were the only people who were protesting against Murphy.

Maybe only me, but I just don't see the point or the benefit in going around hassling life's losers in public.

They make a good enough fool of themselves without any help and you know they're just they're waiting for a Prescott Moment. That's probably the only chance they've got left to gain a few votes.

Maybe just me but I just don't see the point or the benefit in going around hassling life's losers on public.

They make a good enough fool of themselves without any help and you just they're waiting for a Prescott Moment. That's probably the only chance they've got left to gain a few votes.

The alternative is a staged rally with paid activists presented as a popular grassroots movement convincing voters on tonight's news. I think the hecklers are doing an important job with that in mind.

The alternative is a staged rally with paid activists presented as a popular grassroots movement convincing voters on tonight's news. I think the hecklers are doing an important job with that in mind.

Aye, fair point, but I just worry it does more harm than good.

No one would be talking about the rally if the half wits had not showed up.They are creating a story because they want the lead role in it.

No one would be talking about the rally if the half wits had not showed up.They are creating a story because they want the lead role in it.

Of course they would, it would have been shown on the news right now as heroic Murphy with massive support fighting the good fight in Glasgow. The SNP lose either way, as the unionists own the media.

Aye, fair point, but I just worry it does more harm than good.

So do I, I'm watching the news now and they are trying to spin it but what can you do, people are angry they want to express that anger. I think the story is really why are they so angry with Labour in Glasgow, but nobody is asking that question.

Maybe only me, but I just don't see the point or the benefit in going around hassling life's losers in public.

Sean Clerkin is the biggest loser you'll ever meet

There are high profile Scottish comedians. I wonder why Jim Murphy didn't get one of them to come to a 'rally' with him?

PS; the answer to that is in the question.

Of course they would, it would have been shown on the news right now as heroic Murphy with massive support fighting the good fight in Glasgow. The SNP lose either way, as the unionists own the media.

How's the 'Unionists owning the media' working out for SLab in the polls?

This is hate.

This is Sean Clerkin. Not an SNP supporter and from what I know is actually ex-Labour and would fit into the rumours that a 'disgruntled ex-Labour supporter' tipped off the BBC. He seems to be a left-wing publicity magnet who the press loves. If i'm wrong, please correct me with some evidence.

Sturgeon is a class act and this has been acknowledge by the media home and abroad. With the SNP on course for a famous election, why would any offical SNP folk get involved in this?

Like I said, today and the other Murphy staged-stunts are nothing compared to the old days. However, I'd just stay away from him. All Murphy has is the chance come out looking reasonable again after his various meltdowns on telly.

How's the 'Unionists owning the media' working out for SLab in the polls?

Exactly, so what difference does it make, the scenes today won't do any damage at all. I've already made that point today, this isn't the first time this has happened.

Exactly, so what difference does it make, the scenes today won't do any damage at all. I've already made that point today, this isn't the first time this has happened.

The difference it makes is it gives them a story that they wouldn't have had otherwise.

You can't bitch about 'Unionists owning the media' then bitch about the same media spinning stories to suit theit agenda.

But they're going to do it anyway, as I said if no protesters the story is look at Murphy's huge massive popular rally and how successful it was. The polls prove it hasn't been working, so there's no reason to suggest this latest incident will do any damage.

This is Sean Clerkin. Not an SNP supporter and from what I know is actually ex-Labour and would fit into the rumours that a 'disgruntled ex-Labour supporter' tipped off the BBC. He seems to be a left-wing publicity magnet who the press loves. If i'm wrong, please correct me with some evidence.

If memory serves me right he campaigned against a Yes vote for a Scottish parliament back in 97

Sean Clerkin is only intrested in Sean Clerkin. I've met the guy a few times, he is a utter arse of a man who loves confrontation

Archived