Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

I got shot with an airgun dart when playing for my school in Arden. Tough scheme. Never been back.

:lol:

Or like this quote from Reddit:

Classic Murphy one-upmanship.

Sturgeon, Rennie, Davidson: "Sure, I've been in a fight..."

Murphy:" I murdered a baby. "

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have had more respect for him if he had come out and said in his youth he did it.

That's precisely the point. When he hasn't got his close pals in the media to craft his message he's as bad as Miliband at sounding like a real human being. The only surprise is that the BBC hasn't had a full fluffer brigade out to explain how he's really Lenin in a shiny suit and just shy at explaining his policy for turning over the means of production to the workers the day after the election, like the Guardian and the Independent have repeatedly done for Red Ed.

Davidson is clearly full of shit too. She would have been the squarest of all squares at school and has almost certainly never even seen a joint let alone smoked one.

If I was a parent with a child at that school too I'd be well pissed off, she said "I went to x school what do you think?" in answer to the question. So she is insinuating your child also does drugs just cause of the school they go to. Appalling.

Davidson is clearly full of shit too. She would have been the squarest of all squares at school and has almost certainly never even seen a joint let alone smoked one.

If I was a parent with a child at that school too I'd be well pissed off, she said "I went to x school what do you think?" in answer to the question. So she is insinuating your child also does drugs just cause of the school they go to. Appalling.

To be fair, they dish out joints at assembly at Buckhaven High School.

To be fair, they dish out joints at assembly at Buckhaven High School.

Yeah whatever, these things are fine in jest but in all seriousness Ruth Davidson answered the way she did to appear trendy and insulted hundreds of school children and parents in the process, as well as lying.

Well I am actually about a day unbanned so would rather play it safe just now.

But since you ask, and since it wasn't homophobic in the slightest and meant as humour, it was

She has smoked as many joints as she has boabies

ie - none, being that she is gay. Which is not homophobic at all, merely an observation of fact. I am not mocking the fact that she is gay, nor discriminating against her for being gay.

Either of those would be homophobic, observing the fact that she is gay is not, in the same way observing the fact that Sturgeon is female would not be sexist, Sturgeon is female its just a fact.

What exactly was the boaby comment?

Oh, and if it wasn't homophobic, you should have kept it on. Who cares if morons moan?

Basically Never seen one...which is as many boabies as she has seen. Nothing too controversial, but could be taken by some as homophobic.

Cause hysterical shills like you would claim it was homophobic even though it was nothing of the sort.

I didn't know you were referring to that.

Nope. Would needed to have been way more controversial than that to upset me. I'm many things, not normally hysterical.

Think the point I am trying to make is you talk absolute pish and you are obviously fishing for attention giving cheap 'boaby' lines, which is perhaps a bit rich from me as I am giving you that attention. So on to ignore you go.

Well I am actually about a day unbanned so would rather play it safe just now.

But since you ask, and since it wasn't homophobic in the slightest and meant as humour, it was

She has smoked as many joints as she has boabies

ie - none, being that she is gay. Which is not homophobic at all, merely an observation of fact. I am not mocking the fact that she is gay, nor discriminating against her for being gay.

Either of those would be homophobic, observing the fact that she is gay is not, in the same way observing the fact that Sturgeon is female would not be sexist, Sturgeon is female its just a fact.

How do know she hasn't tried the boaby but found it disappointing?

Archived