Support for 2nd independence referendum

Colkitto

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ipsos Mori, 66% said they would support the vote taking place in the next decade regardless of circumstances.

58% of participants would support a vote in the next five years, regardless of the circumstances.

Poll asked 1026 people whether they would support or oppose another referendum under a series of circumstances

Those stats must be pretty worrying for those who support the London based parties....

I thought you said the polls weren't to be trusted, least that was the line before the referendum.

I thought you said the polls weren't to be trusted, least that was the line before the referendum.

Some polls as they were so far off what was actually happening they had to show ridiculous swings in the last month of the campaign to save face

it has been killed off

The slavering, red bearded brave hearts are clutching at straws , again.

The Titanic will now sail into New York. Inevitable, the only question is , when ?

We appear to have a couple of belters that make Clarkston's posts look intelligent.

The Titanic was not a political system that people believed in. It was a giant ship, made from iron. One can sink, never to be seen again, the other cannot.

I know this might make you angry, or frustrated, but Scottish independence is inevitable. You can't fight against history - it really is that simple.

Some polls as they were so far off what was actually happening they had to show ridiculous swings in the last month of the campaign to save face

Are these the polls that showed for years that Yes was going to be absolutely butchered... which you told us were completely wrong...?

Until of course they were in fact absolutely correct and Yes were absolutely butchered.

Are these the polls that showed for years that Yes was going to be absolutely butchered... which you told us were completely wrong...?

Until of course they were in fact absolutely correct and Yes were absolutely butchered.

If we take your 'you can't have an opinion on the media unless you read absolutely all of the media' stance (from the Balotelli thread) does that not mean that a poll is useless unless it asks every single voter?

If we take your 'you can't have an opinion on the media unless you read absolutely all of the media' stance (from the Balotelli thread) does that not mean that a poll is useless unless it asks every single voter?

Eh, no. Unless you think an apple is an orange. What a dreadful point.

Pollsters have developed methods to project narrow samples into national results. What this has to do with "the meedja" not being a single entity I have no idea.

I think trying to jump on the bandwagon of a fantasist Walter Mitty type who invents mythical lives for themselves is a new low for you.

Eh, no. Unless you think an apple is an orange. What a dreadful point.

Pollsters have developed methods to project narrow samples into national results. What this has to do with "the meedja" not being a single entity I have no idea.

I think trying to jump on the bandwagon of a fantasist Walter Mitty type who invents mythical lives for themselves is a new low for you.

You're not going to live it down mate, not for a long time.

Archived