Support for 2nd independence referendum

Colkitto

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these the polls that showed for years that Yes was going to be absolutely butchered... which you told us were completely wrong...?

Until of course they were in fact absolutely correct and Yes were absolutely butchered.

We first of all when the winning line is 50.01% getting 45% isn't getting butchered.

The polls I'm talking about were the polls showing the Yes vote in the low to mid 30's in the latter stages of the campaign.

The much maligned Panelbase was probably right all along when they were showing the Yes vote coming up from the lower 40's to mid 40's.

YouGov panicked and suddenly had to show large swings in the last couple of weeks just to catch up

We appear to have a couple of belters that make Clarkston's posts look intelligent.

The Titanic was not a political system that people believed in. It was a giant ship, made from iron. One can sink, never to be seen again, the other cannot.

I know this might make you angry, or frustrated, but Scottish independence is inevitable. You can't fight against history - it really is that simple.

Yep. That's another World beater :lol:

There's approx 400,000 people born in England now living in Scotland.

Of those who could vote, I wonder how many voted no? Is there any data available?

I would expect the majority would have voted no.

I'm sure I seen somewhere that it

was approximately 80% no.

There's approx 400,000 people born in England now living in Scotland.

Of those who could vote, I wonder how many voted no? Is there any data available?

I would expect the majority would have voted no.

And?

Archived