Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

The thing I noticed most about this match was how big the disconnect between SMSM and the fans were leading up to the game. Not even the hardcore Sevco fans saw this in the way a crunch matched might have been viewed a few years ago. Definite signs of delusions of either wanting or seeing things the way they were 10-15 years ago.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fúck me, but No8. and Tedi, you've lost all credibility you may have had on here. "Magnificent" fans? Claiming swallow swallow posts as gospel?

Both No8., at the ground and (one assumes) surrounded by the baying scum belting out all the bile that's built up for three years, and Tedi, perched on his sofa at home, clearly heard all these celtic fans responding in kind, but (of course) with worse abuse.

I heard go home ya hvns at one point, other than that the celtic fans (when audible), were pretty quiet for the most part except at one point, parodying the billy boys. Admittedly, I'm not totally au fait with either side's full repertoire, but I certainly think the blue bigots won yesterdays hate factor contest. (Opinion based on second half only, btw)

Pathetic whataboutery.

If any of those indulging in he said/she said on here would take the green or blue glasses off for a minute and look at yesterday's "spectacle", they'd realise that was a perfect example of why the club that died should have been left to rot, and why the majority of us wish their former business partners would follow suit. From the diabolically bad football, through the vile cacophony from the stands, to the pathetic boabylicking commentary and general MSM coverage, this whole thing was nothing but an embarrassment to Scotland.

Just let this ersatz mob die, and let their cousins atrophy without them, or fúck off to the bigger stage they think they deserve. They add nothing to our Game, or our Society.

Celtic boss Ronny Deila claimed the turf - which continually ripped up as the players tried to twist and turn - was not up to scratch.

And Ibrox striker Kenny Miller also hit out, insisting the Mount Florida pitch was "dangerous".

But Gers team-mate Foster admits the rutted surface slowed their Parkhead rivals down, allowing the Light Blues to limit the damage.

Foster said: "We've watched videos of them at Parkhead and they do move the ball quickly. But with the pitch being like it was, it might have slowed them down a little bit and helped us.

I wouldn't be giving anyone stick about telling lies about the game yesterday.

IF, just IF you actually are that Magee chap, then you definitely weren't at the game yesterday as I was in the VW Golf getting diesel at the Morrisons garage in Stirling, less than half an hour after the game finished. And if you wonder how I know what you look like, I recognised you from your pic someone posted on here once.

Excellent cover up attempt from Magee here IMO.

Really? Somebody should tell Alan Brazil he was never abused it was just a made up story.

I hope Jim Torbett sues the authorities for all they have for locking him up based on made up stories

Appalling.

For 3 years Tedi has been sound......

One defeat from 'them' and the masks roon' the knees! :lol:

Has he said who bottled the wee 10 year old boy and broke his jaw yet???????

Fellow 10 year olds or were they fully grown adults? Maybe it was his Celtic supporting maw cause he wouldn't do what he was told???

8 can you confirm please??

Fellow 10 year olds or were they fully grown adults? Maybe it was his Celtic supporting maw cause he wouldn't do what he was told???

...and why there is a media blackout about it?

Reminds me of the time McGregor claimed big bad Celtic fans battered him.....and it turned out to be his burd, because he'd been out whoring it.

It's the The Rangers way.

Reminds me of the time McGregor claimed big bad Celtic fans battered him.....and it turned out to be his burd, because he'd been out whoring it.

It's the The Rangers way.

Or when Celtic fans got the blame for setting fire to the 5 star coach

You know the Sevco shower are taking it badly when the Torbett stuff begins.

Pathetic stuff from Scotlands most servile support brilliantly matching the most supine footballing performance from any of the Rangers incarnations.

Rangers fans spokesperson Chris (Im creating a list of Rangers enimies) Graham on Twitter saying Celtic fans are racist because they had inflatable monkeys at the game?!...No8 anyone...

Rangers fans spokesperson Chris (Im creating a list of Rangers enimies) Graham on Twitter saying Celtic fans are racist because they had inflatable monkeys at the game?!...No8 anyone...

Why would monkeys be construed as being racist, and surely it's monkeys that should be up in arms at this?

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/308852-ten-year-old-boy-on-rangers-bus-hit-by-bottle-before-old-firm-clash/

Archived