World Famous Dundee United v Aberdeen, Semifinal

banana

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An utter farce.they whine and whine about people not going to games yet are incapable of making a decision in a timely manner as to when 2matches are to be played.I'm in Glasgow that weekend, I fancied catching the du-aberdeen semi,suspect I'll make plans to do something else

The games are still over 2 months away. OK, the decision should certainly have been made by now, but we're hardly talking about some short-notice situation here.

It's a hassle for booking buses, trains and possibly hotel rooms for some. It's not 20 minutes up the road to Glasgow...

The games are still over 2 months away. OK, the decision should certainly have been made by now, but we're hardly talking about some short-notice situation here.

It's a right fucking pain in the arse for those of us who need to book time off work.

It's a right fucking pain in the arse for those of us who need to book time off work.

Very much this.

It's also the principle. It's two fucking games of Football which are both likely to be played at Hampden. They only need to decide on days/KO times.

The draw was over three weeks ago :lol:

Ticket prices not too bad either. £25 for a semi is decent.

Glad we got the west side, tends to be better pubs at that end.

Just glad it's 3pm on a Saturday. I was told the BBC wanted both games but must have been unworkable, hence delay. Couldn't see Old Firm ever going to midweek.

Utd won't be happy given that we'll have the full North Stand to ourselves. Don't see how there's an equal 34k split since old firm have sections H & Q of South Upper and our game has no South Upper allocation. Unless there's additional crowd segregation for them in North and South Stands. Should be a great day out for us all tho!!!

Yeah pish the North Stand isn't split down the middle. Only chance for United fans to get cheaper tickets is to sit 5000 miles behind the goal.

It does say it was after discussions with all 4 clubs, so presumably United were fine with it.

Try head for near the corner flag, view there is always very good, that's probably where I'll aim for in our end. Only if you're directly behind goal it's poor.

Yeah pish the North Stand isn't split down the middle. Only chance for United fans to get cheaper tickets is to sit 5000 miles behind the goal.

So for United fans to get a decent view we have to pay for the premium South Stand tickets. Great!

Nice for the Aberdeen fans to get the whole North stand beside the pitch. I reckon United will take 7/8000

Ticket prices not too bad either. £25 for a semi is decent.

Glad we got the west side, tends to be better pubs at that end.

Just glad it's 3pm on a Saturday. I was told the BBC wanted both games but must have been unworkable, hence delay. Couldn't see Old Firm ever going to midweek.

Tenner for wheelchairs

Utd won't be happy given that we'll have the full North Stand to ourselves. Don't see how there's an equal 34k split since old firm have sections H & Q of South Upper and our game has no South Upper allocation. Unless there's additional crowd segregation for them in North and South Stands. Should be a great day out for us all tho!!!

There's an equal 34k split of tickets priced at £25.

The other areas available like the additional sections for the Celtic v Rangers game are more expensive.

Archived