Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The majority of the Cellic fans respected the silence and gave the very small minority who didn't a hard time. I was right next to them so I can tell you this for a fact.

I absolutely fucking hate them so have no reason ever to back them up.

You do realise you have effectively fucked up a fair few agendas on this thread now, don't you?

Logan was sent off for swearing at the ref after bringing to his attention something Griffiths or Lustig said to him, I don't know anymore than that. As for people throwing "stuff" I was at the game so didn't see it. Maybe if I watched it on the telly like you did I'd know more.

Must be pretty awful to win and STILL be as angry as you are :lol:

Oh dear, you are in denial it would seem.

Logan was not sent off for swearing at the ref, try again and BE VERY, VERY SPECIFIC.

10 men :lol:

Logan was sent off for swearing at the ref after bringing to his attention something Griffiths or Lustig said to him, I don't know anymore than that. As for people throwing "stuff" I was at the game so didn't see it. Maybe if I watched it on the telly like you did I'd know more.

Must be pretty awful to win and STILL be as angry as you are :lol:

Watching the telly something was thrown from the Richard Donald stand at Izzaguire while the ref was speaking to him and Hayes, looked like a mars bar or something.

Although your point about Logan going in to the referee to report something a Celtic player said to him is a belter, he told you this personally did he? :lol:

If they can't handle the truth, it's no concern of mine.

Of course there were a fair few arseholes. I would expect that but I was surprised how few.

There are always a few arseholes in our support. More so our away support. Sad but true.

:huh:

Assistant referee then. Maybe you should stop drinking today, you seem very, very angry despite your win.

So you did know, just avoided it. What about the throwing stuff at Celtic players surely you are not condoning this type of behaviour?

Something was said to him by one of the Celtic players gate the second goal near the halfway line. I didn't say he went in to see the referee, as far as I know he said something up the assistant about it as he wasn't that far away and obviously it escalated.

So he never called the assistant referee a cheating cnut then?

Johansen is a totally different player going forward. He's a fucking dreadful DM, but the minute he starts running at defenders, they panic, and he's unpredictable in that slot, which makes him dangerous. Good player. If they move him back to DM when Commons comes back, Deila is fucking clueless.

Johansen is a totally different player going forward. He's a fucking dreadful DM, but the minute he starts running at defenders, they panic, and he's unpredictable in that slot, which makes him dangerous. Good player. If they move him back to DM when Commons comes back, Deila is fucking clueless.

I had never really noticed him last season for Celtic, but he looks excellent when he bombs forward. We badly missed the energy of Flood in midfield to combat him (and also to stop Van Dijk ambling upfield).

I've always been a fan of Johansen, but, as you say, he is fair better suited to playing a more attacking role. Personally, I would have him in the team before Commons. I can see Johansen growing into a fantastic midfielder.

We do know it was enough to earn a red card ... that much is certain.

Now the diddies want to deal with certainties .... how things change.

Yeah we do know that. Calling someone a *unt is as out of order, he shouldn't have done it and will serve a suspension.

Celtic fans comparing that to racial abuse. 'Antifa' indeed.

Yeah we do know that. Calling someone a *unt is as out of order, he shouldn't have done it and will serve a suspension.

Celtic fans comparing that to racial abuse. 'Antifa' indeed.

Whole different ball game if he did accuse the assistant ref of cheating though.

Archived