Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logan sent off in the dressing room. Presumably for defending himself against a barage of racist abuse.

That despicable little wretch David Tanner was on Sky there, seriously suggesting that he should have been left out of the game.

Outstanding brown nosing of the highest order from that.

I thought I was tuned into Celtic TV by mistake, what ever happened to impartial commentary these days?.

Outstanding brown nosing of the highest order from that.

I thought I was tuned into Celtic TV by mistake, what ever happened to impartial commentary these days?.

He just managed to stop short of undoing Darren O'Dea's zip and sucking him off there and then.

"Great to see you". Even O'Dea was squirming.

Not a criminal offence to clap, cheer and chant during the minutes silence.

I was able to identify the main culprit today.

Lets make him famous - he obviously likes to be centre of attention

The Remembrance fixture has recently became a game that Celtic fans get slaughtered for the minority of people who wish not to participate in the minutes silence. I am nearly fifty and cannot remember the minutes silence being done during my youth at a game of football.

Celtic fans used to be a popular group down south being asked to testimonials but I wish they could try a little harder with Remembrance sundays.

Result very harsh on Aberdeen,thought they were by far the better side.

Not convinced by this Celtic team/Deila....but I suppose we got the points...so job done.

I agree, should set up a independent committee of folk who were no where near the game to find out what he said ;)

but obviously only find him guilty if there is actual evidence.

oh wait.....

Archived