Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disrupting a minutes silence, refusing to wear poppies on their strips, booing a victim of racist abuse and celebrating like they've just won the Champions League - another memorable day for Dignity FC.

:lol: :lol:

I think the most shocking thing to come out of today is that Forrest is still on the park after 35 minutes

Lessened the impact of Brown going off as Celtic had been playing with ten men until he was eventually subbed. Dons paid the penalty for not stopping big VVD getting on the end of another ball in the box. Celtic back in the driving seat for the Premiership again. The chase for the other European places now takes presidence.

I know, shocking. imagine celebrating a win after being 1-0 down, with only 10 men away from home.

Very much this, plus Deila has been dealing with constant pressure and criticism which will be unlike anything he has experienced. Great to see him letting steam off. Unfortunately we are still woeful at passing the ball to one another and the international break might kill a bit of the fire we saw today - wish we had Salzburg this Thursday rather than next.

Gobsmacking the neutral commentary on Sky Sports, all that was left out was Celtic top of the league, Get in there!!!

But really for a team the size of Celtic with all the resources and cash available not to hit the front before today is embarrassing. Playing for 10 minutes with 10 men or with the back up goalkeeper is not a valid excuse for this failure.

Ha ha ha, so many times I've heard this now on Sky Sports and again today ''This is why they are Champions''. :lol:

Archived