Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand not wearing a poppy or not paying attention to the circus surrounding remembrance week (or month) but why go out of your way to break a minutes silence?

Pretty much this.

Classless, attention-seeking bawbaggery.

I wish the arseholes that broke it would f**k off. If they don't want to observe the minutes silence, then go down into the concourse and wait till it's over

Don't agree with it, but they have every right not to be silent if they don't want to.

This

Expect a barrage of abuse from the rushing to be offended mob on here though, the same ones who no doubt echoed your sentiments when a minutes silence was held for the pope at hampden in 2005 & the Hearts sang a lustful version of the billy boys throughout it

I wish the arseholes that broke it would f**k off. If they don't want to observe the minutes silence, then go down into the concourse and wait till it's over

Again this, ive never personally disrupted a minutes silence for anyone but if you dont agree with it stand in the pie shop area or something while its on

Spot on. One of the golden rules in this life is - no matter how strongly you hold an opinion, there's probably no need to be a cvnt about it.

"Please refrain from being an arse for 60 seconds" doesn't strike me as an unreasonable request, but it's plainly too much for a few idiots. Note their seat numbers and G them TF.

This

Expect a barrage of abuse from the rushing to be offended mob on here though, the same ones who no doubt echoed your sentiments when a minutes silence was held for the pope at hampden in 2005 & the Hearts sang a lustful version of the billy boys throughout it

Delusional.

Shitey behaviour from the Celtic fans, expected though.

Could they not do a minute's applause? Not ideal but it stops this shite happening

Why? A minutes silence for the fallen is held throughout the world, why should that be changed because football fans can't show the same respect that millions of others do.

Oh ffs, behave yourself. All that was asked for was a minutes silence to honour the fallen, not too much to ask for is it.

Obviously for some individuals it was, whatever reasons they might have.

As I said, I don't agree with it. But people still have rights to make that sort of decision themselves

Archived