Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

Agreed. We should make it a sell out and show these scumbags that's there no place for racism or sectarianism in this country. I shudder to think what these animals will be like during the minutes silence.

I've had the misfortune of attending a Celtic match with the "Sean South" types on Remembrance weekend.

Of course our media completely blanked the Establishment club's fans disgracing themselves.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic's game tonight in doubt meaning they'd have to play tomorrow instead.

Mon' the fog.

Should the tie fall victim to the weather tonight then a second attempt will be made tomorrow to stage the match.

That could then lead to a late postponement of Celtic's Premiership clash at Aberdeen on Sunday.

Fcuk that.

The c*nts can play or forfeit the points.

Mate was down this afternoon getting a ticket and said only tickets in SS Section Y and some in RDU are available now.

With two days of sales still to go, should be very close to a sell out.

Agreed. We should make it a sell out and show these scumbags that's there no place for racism or sectarianism in this country. I shudder to think what these animals will be like during the minutes silence.

So make it a sell out because of the Tonev incident and not because you want to watch your team?

Brilliant.

However if people want to go purely to show racism has no place in Scottish football (or anywhere) then I'm okay with that tbh.

Your as bad as these Celtic fans you accuse of going to games for reasons other than watching the football.

Consistency not your strong point eh?

Crowd now approaching 19,000

Seems the club were right to lower Celtics allocation and replace them with home fans, was risky but seems to have paid off

On to the game itself

Going to be a tough game for both teams

Think we will line up exactly the same as we did against County

Going 2-1 the dons

Hopefully by the end of this one we will be equal top :)

Archived