Aberdeen v Celtic 9th November

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Banned for what exactly?

For being ignorant morons who can't even act with basic human decency for a few seconds; for dragging the club's name through the mud yet again and handing even more ammunition to folk who barely need it.

For the same reason you wouldn't be welcome at funerals if you kept bursting into song throughout. For pig ignorant, shameful behaviour.

Obviously for some individuals it was, whatever reasons they might have.

As I said, I don't agree with it. But people still have rights to make that sort of decision themselves

Chat quietly amongst yourselves or stand somewhere else. Dont burst into fucking song though.

Stop being such a defensive arse and actually think about what youre trying to defend

For being ignorant morons who can't even act with basic human decency for a few seconds; for dragging the club's name through the mud yet again and handing even more ammunition to folk who barely need it.

For the same reason you wouldn't be welcome at funerals if you kept bursting into song throughout. For pig ignorant, shameful behaviour.

Nonsense. It's not the clubs place to ban someone because they don't agree with a certain view.

No matter what you or I think about it, these people have a right, they haven't broken any laws, it's not the clubs responsibility to sanction individuals.

Nonsense. It's not the clubs place to ban someone because they don't agree with a certain view.

No matter what you or I think about it, these people have a right, they haven't broken any laws, it's not the clubs responsibility to sanction individuals.

"They don't agree with a certain view", my hole. Going out of their way to be shits when there's no need for it at all, more like.

If Celtic don't see it as the club's responsibility to take action against fans who make us all look like pig ignorant idiots, then we'll deserve every bit of criticism we get about it.

Archived