Mighty Killie vs S.hitey County

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brittain will probably be starting again beside Irvine, but going from previous reports this will likely be Brittain's last game before his expected operation.

That means Woods will probably be competing with Kiss for the higher position for this match.

And with Barr out, we'll almost certainly see Reckord start at left-back.

http://t.co/tZFp8m3Hze

Didn't realise RB hadn't gone for the op yet, in which case I modify my earlier team to:

Brown

Toshney Quinn Frempah Reckord

Brittain Irvine

Arquin Gardyne Carey

Boyce

No Kiss thank you very much.

I think Frempah would definately be a better option than Boyd for this game, purely for his dominance in the air whereas Boyd often struggles against bigger strikers like Magennis.

I would like to see Boyce starting up front with Arquin playing just behind and Gardyne and Carey on the wings. Hopefully that way Arquins hard work can still be a positive asset and Boyce's fitness may not be as much of an issue.

I think who plays CB with Quinn is McIntyre's biggest decision today. Boyd was awful on Monday, but the issues were on the ground rather than in the air. Frempah is very raw, but I think Quinn talks Him through a game well.

Reckord will surely go to Left back. Watched him in the warm up last week. Seemed to have a nice touch.

Archived