Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's circumstances, as in "classiest player in Scotland" and all round elite baller Gomis getting himself sent off for being a total idiot?

No, inevitably capitulating, with ten men, after an utterly laughable penalty decision.

Nobody is impressed.

:lol:

He isn't far wrong. Second would perhaps be a bit ambitious but certainly 4th or 5th.

You only have to look at a bog standard Rangers side dicking the likes of Inverness, St. Johnstone and Kilmarnock for evidence of this.

@Leighgriff09: 4 goals, clean sheet, a solid and dominant performance. 100% sending off. I love playing here, the abuse is amazing

I'd love to be able to say the same thing about his "new" hair. :eek:

I know football isn't as straight forward as this, but Rangers have won against ICT, St Johnstone and Killie. And we fucking own Rangers.

I've watched enough SPL shite to know when a team is capable of competing.

We absolutely pumped this Levein shite pre-season, you're living in fantasy land.

Your 'best player' couldn't get a game for Dundee United last season, due to superstar Paul Paton playing in his position.

You've been playing against the likes of Alloa and Cowdenbeath (and Hibs lol) this season. Pipe down ffs.

Going by their forums and most fans on here, they were disappointed he wasn't getting his game and left.

One player doesn't make a team either.

Your 'best player' couldn't get a game for Dundee United last season, due to superstar Paul Paton playing in his position.

You've been playing against the likes of Alloa and Cowdenbeath (and Hibs lol) this season. Pipe down ffs.

Struggling to take criticism from a fan of any team that's papped it off Rangers this season.

We absolutely pumped this Levein shite pre-season, you're living in fantasy land.

Surely you're not using a pre-season kick about to backup your point here? Surely not?

Dundee also beat Man City, therefore Dundee are better than Man City, clearly.

:lol:

Hearts absolutely pumped St. Johnstone in pre-season. Who cares?

Archived