UKIP

Im_Rodger

Nigel spot on regards the sea of African migrants in the Med caused by Cameron and Sarkozy. Colonel Gaddafi was a brutal dictator but he'd come to terms with the west and kept the Islamist fanatics in check as well as the migrant boats. Cameron lied to the UN about humanitarian air strikes that quickly became a regime removal operation, as warned by Putin. Now we have chaos and IS filling the Mediterranean sea with migrants. I also agree with NIgel that the eu should house more Christians who are at risk of slaughter from Muslims. All Syrian and Iraq Christians should be offered eu asylum.

Would that be before or after we leave the EU?

They'll be surprised when these Christians aren't white and want to send them home too :(

UKIP have black and ethnic minority members and spokesman, so save your cheap smears. The only group that concerns me is political Islam: people who have no desire to accept democracy, freedom, British culture, want to impose Sharia. I would let them all go to IS.

Ok I'll bite how many British Muslims or at least Muslims who live in the UK do you think there are in the UK that want Sharia law?

As for them joining ISIS, well we did already try and give them advanced weaponary through subsidiary organisations and left the giant vacuum that allowed the creation of IS so why not send bodies over to help.

Farage on ITV News talking utter shit about "how much English money is sent over Hadrian's Wall".

Sickening.

It certainly won't be winning him many votes in Northumberland.... :rolleyes:

It won't be long before he and his mates are back suckling at the teat in the organisation they claim they want to get rid of.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Nigel spot on regards the sea of African migrants in the Med caused by Cameron and Sarkozy. Colonel Gaddafi was a brutal dictator but he'd come to terms with the west and kept the Islamist fanatics in check as well as the migrant boats. Cameron lied to the UN about humanitarian air strikes that quickly became a regime removal operation, as warned by Putin. Now we have chaos and IS filling the Mediterranean sea with migrants. I also agree with NIgel that the eu should house more Christians who are at risk of slaughter from Muslims. All Syrian and Iraq Christians should be offered eu asylum.

African emigrants are fleeing their homelands because of the awful poverty under which they're forced to live. These conditions have been brought on by British/European colonialism and the Atlantic Slave Trade which has left Africa heavily underdeveloped and in unpayable debt to the very people who forced these atrocious circumstances upon them in the first place. The least European countries can do is offer a better life to the victims of their own racism and economic exploitation, as opposed to sending them back to a life of abject misery and horrendous penury.

Why should the lives of Iraqi and Syrian Christians take precedent over their similarly at risk Muslim countrymen and women? Your and Nigel's view on that is disgustingly bigoted yet highly unsurprising considering your mutual support for a vilely racist and sectarian political party.

African emigrants are fleeing their homelands because of the awful poverty under which they're forced to live. These conditions have been brought on by British/European colonialism and the Atlantic Slave Trade which has left Africa heavily underdeveloped and in unpayable debt to the very people who forced these atrocious circumstances upon them in the first place. The least European countries can do is offer a better life to the victims of their own racism and economic exploitation, as opposed to sending them back to a life of abject misery and horrendous penury.

Why should the lives of Iraqi and Syrian Christians take precedent over their similarly at risk Muslim countrymen and women? Your and Nigel's view on that is disgustingly bigoted yet highly unsurprising considering your mutual support for a vilely racist and sectarian political party.

I agree bout the effect of long term colonialism but this is a short term crisis with relatively short term causes. We unleashed instability when we invade Iraq and our handling of the Arab Spring only made matters worse. There is chaos all over the region and people are struggling - and desperate.

I agree bout the effect of long term colonialism but this is a short term crisis with relatively short term causes. We unleashed instability when we invade Iraq and our handling of the Arab Spring only made matters worse. There is chaos all over the region and people are struggling - and desperate.

Tragically, I don't think it is a short-term crisis. As long as indigence is prevalent in a society, people will act desperately to better their lives.