The bullying liberal left

Clarkston5

Yeah, I doubt it's Reynard. He has some fucked up views and is a bit gullible about getting his info from nutters on Twitter but Reynard doesn't actually come across as thick, a la Clarkston, Haggis Pakora, Mr Bairn etc etc.

I reckon it's Bairn. He's posting too infrequently these days and we all know he's an addict.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aliases aren't Reynards style. It's someone else.

He nicks some of Reynards patter the same as Banterous used to copy HB. He's too thick to understand what it means though so it just comes out as mindless drivel.

If it doesn't bother you to have 5 of the 7 contributors to a thread being the same person then fill yer boots.

I always see the alias accusation thrown at generally right wing no-voters on here. Fair enough call then an alias if you want but the people demanding they get banned for basically voicing a stupid opinion are being a touch hysterical.

I always see the alias accusation thrown at generally right wing no-voters on here. Fair enough call then an alias if you want but the people demanding they get banned for basically voicing a stupid opinion are being a touch hysterical.

It gets annoying when they ruin the discussion in every thread they post in. Everyone should put the twat on ignore, same as with his previous Banterous alias.

The OP is banterous and not Reynard.

But let him stay as there's absolutely no reason to ban anyone from the forum.

I don't like the whole left/right argument as you can run efficient government with either principles. I like how the SNP has members from both sides and it absolutely works.

Helping business doesn't mean you have to graffiti on the vulnerable.

The OP is banterous and not Reynard.

But let him stay as there's absolutely no reason to ban anyone from the forum.

I don't like the whole left/right argument as you can run efficient government with either principles. I like how the SNP has members from both sides and it absolutely works.

Helping business doesn't mean you have to graffiti on the vulnerable.

Banterous was dreamt up by somebody though.

I'll accuse any poster of being an alias when they waltz into threads, with no posting history and start talking shit. Especially when they all know every poster.

Ever since the vote all these new accounts have popped up. All voted no and all are thick as pig shit. Unless every person who creates an alias is thick I'd say they're the same person. Banterous, Pakora and Clarkston = the confirmed troll Bairn.

Yeah, I doubt it's Reynard. He has some fucked up views and is a bit gullible about getting his info from nutters on Twitter but Reynard doesn't actually come across as thick, a la Clarkston, Haggis Pakora, Mr Bairn etc etc.

Pre referendum you went on about conversion anecdotes and all the other optimistic BS that isn't founded on any accurate predictions and then you changed tack claiming that you were "expecting" a No victory like a child. I posted a video of two wee student lassies from the Scotsman and the immature and unrealistic crap they went over is like most of your posts in this forum. Stick to "funny" pics mate and being a thick clown

Ever notice how people who spend all their time complaining about the 'loony left' are incapable of defining what the left is, and don't actually have a clue what they're complaining about?

I think you're actually confused as to the origins of the modern leftist ideology. It actually sprung from disparate sources including fairly right wing origins. The whole climate change argument is all about population control which came from people like Sanger and Stopes. The "Marie Stopes" clinic is supported and encouraged by the left wing movement or am I wrong? Please feel free to challenge this....

Outwith "right wing" movements the origin of minority organisations has sprung from nefarious sources.

Hariett Harman would disagree.... :o

I'll accuse any poster of being an alias when they waltz into threads, with no posting history and start talking shit. Especially when they all know every poster.

Ever since the vote all these new accounts have popped up. All voted no and all are thick as pig shit. Unless every person who creates an alias is thick I'd say they're the same person. Banterous, Pakora and Clarkston = the confirmed troll Bairn.

Can you not even get my user name correct ya ball bag? :lol:

Have you found those corrupt governments yet?

You're not an alias. No poster except maybe Aberdeen F*d is as sh**e as you

Pre referendum you went on about conversion anecdotes and all the other optimistic BS that isn't founded on any accurate predictions and then you changed tack claiming that you were "expecting" a No victory like a child. I posted a video of two wee student lassies from the Scotsman and the immature and unrealistic crap they went over is like most of your posts in this forum.

But you only joined a month after the referendum.

Who were you when you posted this video?

Archived