Fife Derby - Rovers Vs Cowdenbeath

I'm sick of Cowdenbeath feeling as though they should compete with the Fife superpower that is RRFC.

Some of them even think they should be beating us at Stark's Park on the hallowed turf where the mighty Bayern Munich and Dumbarton FC have been mercilessly put to the sword.

Madness!

6-0 McGurn (2) Nade and a perfect hat trick from Elliot.

McGurn always gives us a goal, Rory will help us out too. Don't think we'll score six though.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But bein the guid neebors yeez r, you'll see us awright tho eh? A pint o' Stella in the Novar fir ye if ye arrange another 0-1 result as you lot have done a few times recently when we've badly needed it. Cheers in advance.

I'm fine with that, provided it isn't ourselves that you'll relegate.

Is there a team with a better away record than us at Starks over the last couple of seasons? Won 2 and drawn 2. By my reckoning we've scored 8 in those 4 games as well.

Our away form is shite though. 1 league point on the road this season.

Is there a team with a better away record than us at Starks over the last couple of seasons? Won 2 and drawn 2. By my reckoning we've scored 8 in those 4 games as well.

Our away form is shite though. 1 league point on the road this season.

Which means we have have a huge chance :P

Edited because my mobile has a stutter

McGurn always gives us a goal, Rory will help us out too. Don't think we'll score six though.

Lol. He is usually good for a mistake a season at most, yesterday was it, Davie will be fine but thanks fur yer concern.

Will we be behind goals or in railway stand?

Could the difference from a good away day to a fear one (and 3 pints)

There was an issue with a boiler in the Railway Stand which meant the Alloa fans were turfed into the main stand several weeks ago. If it's still goosed you'll be behind the goals. Even if it is fixed I'd hazard a guess you will be behind the goals.

Archived