Fife Derby - Rovers Vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big question for Saturday will the troops be taking their drum now I like the big band sound nimrod and all that but theyl have to expand on their music sheet,that tune they kept belting Oot was braw, (My feet wir tappin efter an hour) give us a good old cowden tune,like Cowden boys make more noise playin wi Thir tonka toys na na na na na

McKeown's been a bit better recently, I feel. Well apart from throwing away a goal against Alloa in our last home game anyway. And I've just remembered him against Queens too in the home game before that. I've talked myself out of that statement. He was alright against Hearts. Apart from that he's been pish.

Would be good if we could get a win here after a positive performance at Tynecastle. Perhaps even imperative for Murray. I predict a score draw. 2-2, with Cowden coming from behind.

McKeown has been the worst of a bad bunch so far this season. Only Ross Perry runs him close. The other week he got torn to shreds by the Linlithgow Rose right winger. However, he did put in his best performance for us, that I've seen anyway, at Hearts last week.

Seems likely that we'll start Anderson and McKay out wide with Stewart up front with Elliot. Means Moon will get bumped out of the team, because Murray clearly rates Scott above him, and in fairness Moon hasn't been great recently. Fox will keep his spot because despite lacking any observable forward motion most of the time, he still is the only guy who will naturally sit as a number six. Still, everytime Scott and Fox play together it feels like only a matter of time before we concede as the two seem to play miles apart from each other leaving a big fucking hole to drive at.

Perry will probably keep his place, even though Hill must be fit by now. Perry is awful, absolutely awful. I rate him as worse than Mckeown in terms of performance this year, and I do think some of Mckeown's apparent lack of competence is due to having Perry alongside him.

Archived