Bo'ness United v Arbroath

Jambo'ness

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd beat them at Gayfield but they are different team at home and will have a big support.

My thoughts exactly mate. I'd feel very confident of a comfortable win at Gayfield but the fact it's down there makes this a whole lot harder.

I think they will come out all guns blazing for the 1st 15 minutes so we must be ready for that. An early goal for us though could make it a different ball game.

Arbroath are going to be in for a surprise. Bo'ness are no pushovers. Home win.

Everyone knows it'll be tough. I looked through there squad, recognised a few of them from the seniors, Nimmo/Gribben didn't do much for us but Peat was great. It's the Scottish cup and they'll be pumped right up for it, we need to be pumped right up for it too.

You'd beat them at Gayfield but they are different team at home and will have a big support.

they conceded 8 goals, 4 at home to the worst team in Scotland, just a thought

they conceded 8 goals, 4 at home to the worst team in Scotland, just a thought

You r correct we have defended poorly recently

The biggest problem being our left back missing through injury .

We have 5 good centerbacks (don't know the best pairing) who have been rotated'

Elgin have their frailties but they have a decent forward line and our guys don`t come up against that sort of quality that often .

Whoever plays at the back on Saturday I`d imagine 3 out of the 4 will be junior internationalists .

They are all very capable of putting in a big performance and if they get it right ....just a thought

Nimmo always looked shite for us

No doubting he has ability and even we BU supporters have divided opinions on him. However, shite is not one of them. Having said he was taking this season out, he couldn't keep away and to be honest in the games he has played whether on from the start or come on as a substitute he has played very well. IMO a certain starter on Saturday.

Why on earth would Ricky be dropped? He has been one of our best players in the last few weeks. Felt sorry for him when he got subbed one of the last games. Carreiro won't be allowed to play and so Whatley will probably go back to midfield.

Serious question though for the Bo'ness supporters. It's been pretty dark up here the last few days early in the afternoon. Will everyone be able to see? I was told there were no floodlights but looking at google maps there seems to be a few.

Looking forward to visiting another new ground!

Seen the website say it's Bo'ness biggest game of their entire history. Wow.

Our boys better be up for it, not a lot of experience in our team apart from Shags/Nicoll and Linn teams relatively young. I imagine Little will drop out this week.

Why on earth would Ricky be dropped? He has been one of our best players in the last few weeks. Felt sorry for him when he got subbed one of the last games. Carreiro won't be allowed to play and so Whatley will probably go back to midfield.

Serious question though for the Bo'ness supporters. It's been pretty dark up here the last few days early in the afternoon. Will everyone be able to see? I was told there were no floodlights but looking at google maps there seems to be a few.

Looking forward to visiting another new ground!

Because IMO our best team had Nicoll and Zubaidi centre half, Whatley right back and Hunter and Stewart centre midfield. Littles solid defending but he's no the best going forward. Trying to squeeze and play Whatley/Hunter/Stewart in the same team lead to that stupid fucking diamond.

Because IMO our best team had Nicoll and Zubaidi centre half, Whatley right back and Hunter and Stewart centre midfield. Littles solid defending but he's no the best going forward. Trying to squeeze and play Whatley/Hunter/Stewart in the same team lead to that stupid fucking diamond.

Would be an absolute shocker if Ricky Little is dropped, Whatley will play in midfield with either Hunter or Stewart

Hope your players aren't thinking that.

True but also scored nine in two games, more than half the total they had conceded all season.

against the worst team in Scotland

against the worst team in Scotland

Doesn't say much for Arbroath either then. You only beat them 1-0 in an ordinary league game in September. Personally, I'll go for 5-4 wins over 1-0 any time.

But let's just concentrate our feelings on one thing. We both want a shot at a big gun in the next round.

Hoping for a good competitive game.

Archived