Partick Thistle Vs Aberdeen. On 'eh tele.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unsurprisingly there's a clear difference in ability between the 2 teams. Carroll and Stevenson played welll which was encouraging.

We've improved the squad on last season's and we should be OK. We need to beat Killie next season to prove it.

Fantastic away support for a Sunday lunch time kick off that's on the tv. 1100 away fans well done dons fans

1,400 I heard? 2, 700 home fans.

Felt it was a game we didn't deserve to lose but didn't deserve to win it either. 0-0 apart from Abi being a baller again.

Defence was okay though Galls made a couple of great stops.

No standouts for the Dons but they had a gameplan at least.

We seemed a bit lethargic at timed.

Ho hum.

We very rarely even attempted to beat a man until Higginbotham came on, no surprise that we created very little. Even then though we should have buried the couple of sitters we did have, notable Craigen's in the first half. How he gets a game with Stevenson on the bench I don't know.

Our centre half pairing looks cracking though, still not conceded in open play. I'd like to think Gallacher has done enough to win his place back too. A defeat in the end but no real harm done with results yesterday.

A lesson in shit-fest from Aberdeen today

Yep, they were very good at it. We should look to copy them.

Disappointed, though not too disheartened.

Very impressed with the Aberdeen turnout. I also enjoyed Thistle and Aberdeen fans chanting "WILLIE COLLUM YER A w****r" in unison.

Fraser and Higgy starting to make appearances again, Frans and Seabourne pretty solid, Gally in goals is very reassuring. That header was unbelievable - all he has to do is glance it and its in...

Like has been said we lacked any attacking threat, a constant problem for us. I hope Fraser and Higgy didn't start just due to being eased back following injury. We'll find out in coming weeks. Gallagher should be our number 1 every fucking week. Fox has improved but he is nowhere near the level of our Paul.

Aberdeen didn't really look up to much despite having the clearly more talented side. Good travelling numbers which was nice to see, however a few Dons at Star were utter fannies singing "Would you like a fry up Bobby Sands?".Wrong Glasgow team fellas.

Archived