Ferguson

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can fill a shop with rice, add water, and then the goods and valuables come bursting out the windows to be simply picked up off the street. It's a little-known criminal tactic but highly effective.

Facts you made up thread for this pish.

Firstly, ask questions. Guy has a gun, hi son, is that airsoft, or a real Beretta 92? Bang, bang, it's real motherf******.

Also: You've never used a gun, that's plain.

1. Body mass, the torso, is a much easier shot.

2. Guy has a gun, put two shots in body mass he's unlikely to shoot back. Guy has a gun. fanny about trying to hit arms or legs and you will end up dead.

That's why our firearms officers are trained to shoot at the torso.

Who would have thought that a larger area would be easier to hit? I'm astounded.

Are you insinuating here that the cops were right to kill this wee guy?

Erm, because it refutes Tommy Nooka's "but... but... they were too afraid to testify" claims.

Why is it unfortunate for my argument?

So because some black people make testimonies that may support (you had to put "support" in quotation marks) the police means there weren't any others that felt intimidated and did not testify because of their fear of an angry mob at their doorstep?

Congratulations on your victory! :1eye

The yank polis just love to shoot first then ask questions later. Do the c***s not get trained in leg shots if they feel they really must pull the trigger?

Leg shots are a very bad idea. The only reason you should ever discharge a weapon when pointing at someone is to kill.

Leg shots are a very bad idea. The only reason you should ever discharge a weapon when pointing at someone is to kill.

Why is it a very bad idea? Any disabling technique should be employed first before resorting to their favoured shoot to kill policy.

Why is it a very bad idea? Any disabling technique should be employed first before resorting to their favoured shoot to kill policy.

Well to be fair to the police there is only one 100% effective disabling technique, and that's killing the threat.

Say you were some sort of marksman and managed to shoot a gun out of someones hands they could still pick it up again or go for a back up weapon.

Who would have thought that a larger area would be easier to hit? I'm astounded.

Are you insinuating here that the cops were right to kill this wee guy?

In the version of events that the officer and his witnesses have stated that this"wee guy" had tried to wrestle the gun from him which I assume he may have used on the policeman then I'd say he was justified in using this force.

In the version of events that the officer and his witnesses have stated that this"wee guy" had tried to wrestle the gun from him which I assume he may have used on the policeman then I'd say he was justified in using this force.

If you're going to stick your neb in, please read before you post. I'm talking about the 12 year old boy in the playground.

Because it is far more difficult to hit a non leathal part of the body than a lethal area. The torso and the head head are the bulk of your mass. Also non lethal shots will encourage officers to use their weapons more often, resulting in more tragedies.

Guns are for killing and nothing else. There are better non lethal options like batons and tasers.

stick my neb in on a public forum... :lol:

Is that the 12 year old kid who pulled out the fake gun you mean?

You want me to read the link out to you ffs?

It was an airsoft gun. Who would have thought a boy would play with a toy gun, eh? Definitely deserved to be murdered imo.

Because it is far more difficult to hit a non leathal part of the body than a lethal area. The torso and the head head are the bulk of your mass. Also non lethal shots will encourage officers to use their weapons more often, resulting in more tragedies.

Guns are for killing and nothing else. There are better non lethal options like batons and tasers.

You have to be a lot closer to the suspect/innocent member of the public before discharging a taser.

You want me to read the link out to you ffs?

It was an airsoft gun. Who would have thought a boy would play with a toy gun, eh? Definitely deserved to be murdered imo.

kid pulls airsoft replica gun from his waistband after having pointed it at various members of the public in a public park , then pulls it from waistband after police had issued warning....that one you mean? Tragic yep but more to do with gun culture of the US than racism in my view, perfectly plausible that the gun could have been real. Wouldn't have been the first time a kid had got hold of a gun in the US, black or white.

oh and calm down ffs... :lol:

kid pulls airsoft replica gun from his waistband after having pointed it at various members of the public in a public park , then pulls it from waistband after police had issued warning....that one you mean? Tragic yep but more to do with gun culture of the US than racism in my view, perfectly plausible that the gun could have been real. Wouldn't have been the first time a kid had got hold of a gun in the US, black or white.

oh and calm down ffs... :lol:

Yeah that one; the one where the member of the public phoned up and said it's probably a fake. It wasn't even a fake gun, it was a toy gun.

Why did you twice mention race in that post? Who was talking about that?

I take it that member of the public verified that he was indeed an expert in weapons when he stated this....

considering that most of the posts on this thread have been about the police having a trigger happy policy about black youths then i thought it may be relevant to the thread.

Archived