Are Hearts the most envied club in Scottish football?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye and my local boozer are doing alright in their pub league but let's be clear, we are the only unbeaten team in Britain.

TNS are a professional football team though.

They are a club competing in the top league in their country, which, of course, is located in Britain.

So you're incorrect, and now you're clutching at straws rather than admitting you were wrong. :)

TNS are a professional football team though.

They are a club competing in the top league in their country, which, of course, is located in Britain.

So you're incorrect, and now you're clutching at straws rather than admitting you were wrong. :)

f**k me, it must be absolutely tragic being a rangers supporter at the minute, if trying to pointscore on a bullshit point like that is what you have been reduced to.

Pleasing.

f**k me, it must be absolutely tragic being a rangers supporter at the minute, if trying to pointscore on a bullshit point like that is what you have been reduced to.

Pleasing.

So pointing out facts is pointscoring now? Cool. I have zero problem with Hearts. Quite the opposite. They're clearly not the only undefeated team in the UK at the moment though, unless you want to do some Rangers level goalpost shifting.

Hearts have won more points while playing less games though. They clearly have the more impressive record.

I'd take your record and position in the league this year and how you've managed to steer your way out of financial difficulty but it ends there. Used to enjoy visits to Tynecastle for many years, but the Jambos are just as bitter as the rest these days. Almost on a par with Aberdeen.

I'd take your record and position in the league this year and how you've managed to steer your way out of financial difficulty but it ends there. Used to enjoy visits to Tynecastle for many years, but the Jambos are just as bitter as the rest these days. Almost on a par with Aberdeen.

Not quite as bitter as the team directly beneath them mind you.

Gutted about that m9, please change your mind. :(

I'm glad folk don't enjoy coming to Tynecastle, I don't enjoy going to any of the Glasgow FA stadia for fear of arrest for doing well nothing?

It must be tough for others to see us rise from the brink whilst The Rangers are again in financial ruins.

Bitter?

Really enjoying watching young laddies that got a baptism of fire last year proving their worth and leading the league by 9 points.

How're you feeling?

That would be when you supported the old Rangers and won quite often.

Not necessarily, some good tight games down the years, always a good atmosphere with a full house and generally got on well with the home fans before and after the game, win lose or draw. Times have changed that's all.

Not necessarily, some good tight games down the years, always a good atmosphere with a full house and generally got on well with the home fans before and after the game, win lose or draw. Times have changed that's all.

The only thing that's changed is the team that you now support.

Archived