The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've been told. Would anyone be kind enough to provide a link to the tweet and account? I'll leave it there

Don't worry I kept the tweet and the report that went to Twitter. I was worried in case you boarded the next plane from Australia and killed me, ergo I thought the evidence would be useful to give my family closure.

Incidentally young Barra apologised and like many others who have been banned previously he has been given another chance.

Time to move on.

Don't worry I kept the tweet and the report that went to Twitter. I was worried in case you boarded the next plane from Australia and killed me, ergo I thought the evidence would be useful to give my family closure.

Incidentally young Barra apologised and like many others who have been banned previously he has been given another chance.

Time to move on.

PM me the tweet please?

It didn't happen. Please provide a link?

You think this is law and bloody order?

PM me the tweet please?

Did you not get banned for being a general pain in the arse? Do you think this is the best way to go about your second chance?

I bloody seen it. :lol:

I'm aware of the tweet also.....Just move on Barra.....he's forgiven you now anyway.

I'm assuming both of you follow Barra on Twitter. He's off in foreign climes, right?

I'm assuming both of you follow Barra on Twitter. He's off in foreign climes, right?

Follow him? Nah.

I follow Tynie though and know the account that tweeted him that. It happened early on in November though and the twitter account has plenty of grovelling tweets towards Pie and Bovril begging to come back as well.

In Barra's defence though - he is really young.

I don't but I follow Tynie.....the guy PM'd me about the incident.....poor guy was in bits and needed a friendly shoulder to cry on.

Luckily both Addie & myself were there for him being the thoroughly decent guys we are.

Archived