The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

The Tartan Army Forum on red alert at the prospect of this.....

Its the FM forum he likes now....

And quite disappointed i missed this, Barras been heads gone for a few days now. The whole Twitter/Actual age thing puts a more sombre tone on things as you realise how tragic he really was.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be good to see those tweets.... :lol:

Never actually happened. Tynieness, Addie & myself concocted the entire story just to get BarraJag banned.

You just watch your step.....we're fcuking dangerous.

Never actually happened. Tynieness, Addie & myself concocted the entire story just to get BarraJag banned.

You just watch your step.....we're fcuking dangerous.

Oooooft. ;)

Just glad I'll never have to hear him wanking over Graeme Shinnie now tbh.

Good job lads, good job. :P

Oooooft. ;)

Just glad I'll never have to hear him wanking over Graeme Shinnie now tbh.

Good job lads, good job. :P

I'm only joking mate.....it did actually happen in all seriousness.

Illuminati confirmed.

:lol: damn straight! I actually didn't mind Barra that much even if on occassions like last night his behaviour was a tad extreme!

Did Barra get banned for this topic alone. or am I missing something even better?

He was initially banned for constantly PMing the Mods about something or other which pissed them off. Then he (via his mates twitter account) threatened one of the Mods, before begging forgiveness and being allowed back on......until last nights episode.

Then he (via his mates twitter account) threatened one of the Mods

Was always a suspicion. He was far more likely to be the Donnelly boy - which shows up his claims not to have Twitter as the lie they were. Still no idea why young Mr Glass felt compelled to delete the tweets he'd sent to Tynieness and Pie & Bovril, though. A thoroughly odd group of lads.

Barra forgets, or perhaps just doesn't know, that the mods can run an IP check. The IP he posts from, for example, has at least 15 different P&B accounts attached to it.

Archived