The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wisbit trying to take some moral high ground and act credible on here? :lol:

What wisbit is to decent posters on here, WaffenThinMint is to respecting anti-stalker laws.

My point still stands, the bickering like wee lassies in this forum is fking dreadfull.

f**k up you daft c**t, P&B's at its best and most entertaining when heads are melting and morons are losing their minds and taking things far too seriously.

Missed this thread until now, more than delivered the above. That Barrajag boy is a total fruitcake, and Deejango seems to be a seething mess. Great stuff

f**k up you daft c**t, P&B's at its best and most entertaining when heads are melting and morons are losing their minds and taking things far too seriously.

Missed this thread until now, more than delivered the above. That Barrajag boy is a total fruitcake, and Deejango seems to be a seething mess. Great stuff

Seething about what exactly?

I think you have spelling problems.

No, I think he's right. I was on the buscrawl with J_Stewart and his knowledge of metals was horrendous.

His taste in jumpers is also horrendous but that's another story.

I did say that in the thread that the video was posted, but i posted all still the same so others had a chance to catch up in the thread details.

Yes it was a fail I'm the first to admit it (also in the thread), now if it bothered me in any way it would be deleted by now.

Fair fucks.

Archived