The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

Guarantee my votes came from the WAP crew who are particularly seething at me right now.

Why do they hate you?

I read that forum around the time some young shavers stole a flag from some old women at our ground, very funny stuff.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do they hate you?

I read that forum around the time some young shavers stole a flag from some old women at our ground, very funny stuff.

I'll give you a clue..........

She's blonde!! :P *

* i think!?

I always assumed they hate her because she acts like a patronising arse on there tbh, thats not a criticism btw, its hilarious to watch

me rn:

taylor-swift-shake-it-off-music-video-th

I take pride in my award (as well as another top three finish in the Best Poster category). You can't let the haters silence you because that's what they want. As Kevin G proclaimed in seminal noughties hit Mean Girls, "don't let the haters stop you from doin your thang".

#JeSuisYoda

We all know you're more disappointed you missed out on the best poster award. You wanted the double. It's the lack of Katy Perry that's probably cost you, but to be fair you can't argue with the victory of Sir Bungle of Bonce again though.

People are actually taking this seriously :lol:

Standfree is anyway. Sad as f**k really.

I think for many it is the only social recognition they will ever get in life.

So give them a break

^ zero pointers

I popped over to WaP for a look. I like your Murray Davidson depression theory!

Its quite funny as theres currently a meltdown over Celtic taking this weekend off

Still doesn't detract from you being a thick, zero-pointer though.

It'll be funny seeing you have your usual tear-stained meltdown when Dundee lose today :lol:

Zero-pointer! Fucking hell, you actually do take the internet far too seriously.

Tear-stained meltdown? Keep making things up Gavin.

Archived