The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

St Johnstone:

Good guy:

194167-st-johnstone-fans-in-rosenborg.jp

Killies 'meh' rivals. Hate this team with a passion, this is as a result of our passionate rivalry! Bloody Saints!!! In third place there is a three way tie. Radford, Kyle and Widge. These 3 share 36% of the vote. Quite surprising there has been so many voted for, but each of these posters squeeze into a joint podium place. All good posters, and may feel they could have done better. In outright second place with 24% of the votes is The Real Saints. Great poster IMO, always entertained by the posts and provides a good insight into Saints. The winner of this award with 29% of the voting is RandomGuy. Quite shocked he actually won this award, he's an alright poster in my opinion, but by God he's boring. He was nowhere near an overwhelming victory though, the results were close. Well done Bore RandomGuy, you are St Johnstone's best poster of 2014.

w**k:

1407438000889_wps_4_07_08_14_UEFA_EUROPA

Not quite such a spread out award as the best poster if I'm honest. In third place is Honest Saints Fan. 21% of the vote picked up. Can't say I've ever recalled anything 'bad' from HSF, but PnB masses have, evidently. In second place with 34% of the votes is Radford. There was a certain team who's fans were mainly voting for Radford, the Indentity of said team must remain classified.. However he's earned enough votes to become runner up of this award. The winner of this award with 40% of the votes is.. RandomGuy. Yep, he's gone and done the bloody double! The reasoning most voters gave was because of his boring posting style. As I've said, he knows his stuff but he needs to lighten up. If a double award in St Johnstone's awards doesn't cheer him up, what else will? Well done RG, you are St Johnstone's best AND worst poster of 2014.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You knew it was happening tbf

I thought i'd get the worst, as I always do, but the fact literally every Dundee fan was voting Radford had me worried. Didn't think I'd actually win best though, as Im usually a fair bit behind the winner. Kyle will be raging though, I make my FM debut before him and now I'm voted a better poster :lol:

I got the same as Radford and Kyle ohh yah bugger. I've always thought I was a pretty non-entity of a poster. :lol:

Tbf in percentage wise RG you're still at a negative, so is Radford, so I'm claiming second best. :P

I'm absolutely seething. I specifically said that I would accept defeat IF it was somebody like Radford, Kyle, Widge, Mad Capsule, Fife Saint, Bonksy or Jamamafegan who beat me to the prize. I made it VERY clear that RandomGuy was a rare exception and that I would be dismayed if he won. As it stands, I demand a re-count. I've received EIGHT VOTES in this thread alone, and I imagine I received double-figures with the PM votes also being taken into account.

<< Head's gone.

I thought i'd get the worst, as I always do, but the fact literally every Dundee fan was voting Radford had me worried. Didn't think I'd actually win best though, as Im usually a fair bit behind the winner. Kyle will be raging though, I make my FM debut before him and now I'm voted a better poster :lol:

Consider yourself a dead man, RandomGuy.

Quite nice to have people gushing over me though #pnbceleb

Edit: I'm not a P & N celeb. I don't even know what that is.

The winner with 38% of the vote is Yoda.. Those voting him for worst seem to think he's 'boring' and needs to stop taking the site so seriously. I feel it's harsh he's picked up this award personally, but hey ho. Yoda is Ross County's worst poster of 2014, very close to winning best and worst!

me rn:

taylor-swift-shake-it-off-music-video-th

I take pride in my award (as well as another top three finish in the Best Poster category). You can't let the haters silence you because that's what they want. As Kevin G proclaimed in seminal noughties hit Mean Girls, "don't let the haters stop you from doin your thang".

#JeSuisYoda

me rn:

I take pride in my award (as well as another top three finish in the Best Poster category). You can't let the haters silence you because that's what they want. As Kevin G proclaimed in seminal noughties hit Mean Girls, "don't let the haters stop you from doin your thang".

#JeSuisYoda

I would pump you.

me rn:

#JeSuisYoda

I'd make love to you on the bathroom floor.

Even your victory speech is a boring load of crap.

BG is up there with QLP as worst best poster winner.

I know I voted for him but with hindsight he's probably not the worst, I think that's bonksy who's is in a permanent state of rufflement due to whatever pain Stan inflicted upon him.

Archived