P&B Out of the Loop

sjc strikes me as the type of poster who everyone says is "funny" and "harmless", until they find out he's a 30 stone 40 year old with a receding hairline who peers out his window at any female who walks past and wanks over Bargain Hunt. Then your feelings change.

He posted a photo of himself once, pretty normal looking guy.

I wouldn't know, I'm employed.

:lol: Only kidding!

FWIW I've missed the whole sjc thing, was he outed as a bullshitter?

:(

I'm a kept man at present, having a wife who is #swoon and earns a serious crust, I can sponge off her for the foreseeable future.

I think he's led a fairly interesting life, and folk reckoned he was one of these blokes that's an Elevenerife story topper, but I always thought he was fairly sound.

That's plenty Matthew.

We already have Jimmy85 playing the role of 'plain horrible c*nt' on this forum.

Please. I've already outed you as a beast today so I'd appreciate if you didn't even look at my posts never mind respond to them.

Please. I've already outed you as a beast today so I'd appreciate if you didn't even look at my posts never mind respond to them.

:(

I'm a kept man at present, having a wife who is #swoon and earns a serious crust, I can sponge off her for the foreseeable future.

I think he's led a fairly interesting life, and folk reckoned he was one of these blokes that's an Elevenerife story topper, but I always thought he was fairly sound.

Yeah he did seem pretty harmless, although obviously wanted to be liked too much, as somebody said. BigFatTabbyDave strikes me as a similar "good laugh but tries too hard" type

That's plenty Matthew.

We already have Jimmy85 playing the role of 'plain horrible c*nt' on this forum.

To be fair, the boy seems to think his life is over if a bird he's been slamming for a fortnight dumps him, or if he doesn't get picked for his football team that everyone is out to get him. He's obviously got serious self-esteem issues, but you do (or at least I do) feel like giving him a shake and telling him to get a grip.*

*That's not to say that mental illness is anything to joke about or give yourself a shake over, but it literally screams "I NEED ATTENTION!!!" when posted by ED.

Threads getting a bit creepy with all these posts about SJC tbh

See if you're going to be a boring wee toby, don't bother moving to Dundee. We have enough of people like you.

sjc strikes me as the type of poster who everyone says is "funny" and "harmless", until they find out he's a 30 stone 40 year old with a receding hairline who peers out his window at any female who walks past and wanks over Bargain Hunt. Then your feelings change.

I've always assumed that describes everyone on the Internet TBH.

Yeah he did seem pretty harmless, although obviously wanted to be liked too much, as somebody said. BigFatTabbyDave strikes me as a similar "good laugh but tries too hard" type

Best compliment I've had since someone said I was "sometimes tedious" TBH.

Only sometimes :wub:

I've always assumed that describes everyone on the Internet TBH.

Best compliment I've had since someone said I was "sometimes tedious" TBH.

Only sometimes :wub:

I once got called BoredomGuy. I think it means I'm boring and its a play on my name to include. As my usernames RandomGuy and I'm boring.

Huv ye aye? I've yet to discover how you've achieved this bullshit.

Speaking of bullshit, Most of your posts I gloss over, mutter "bullshit" to myself and move on to the next one. Not sure what's bothering you about the odd response here and there.

Oh Matthew :(

^^^Rattled

Huv ye aye? I've yet to discover how you've achieved this bullshit.

Speaking of bullshit, Most of your posts I gloss over, mutter "bullshit" to myself and move on to the next one. Not sure what's bothering you about the odd response here and there.

Oh Matthew :(

You posted you would have sex with a 14 year old girl.

The alleged snorter can snort my ashes if she likes.

JS64666208.jpg

Wid.

That's really, really awkward. Mostly because the papers have been using a picture of her little sister by mistake. A little sister who is 14....

A 14 year old you just said you'd have sexual intercourse with.

I once got called BoredomGuy. I think it means I'm boring and its a play on my name to include. As my usernames RandomGuy and I'm boring.

Not by me. I loved your tale about they Livingston Lidl mini-rolls.

Was disappointed you never followed through with my suggestion about starting a "RandomGuy's Recommended Comestibles" thread. I'm always on the look out for tasty treats to shove down my middle-aged baldy cakehole while I ogle lassie oot the windae and blow my load over that specky bowtie boy off the telly.

Not by me. I loved your tale about they Livingston Lidl mini-rolls.

Was disappointed you never followed through with my suggestion about starting a "RandomGuy's Recommended Comestibles" thread. I'm always on the look out for tasty treats to shove down my middle-aged baldy cakehole while I ogle lassie oot the windae and blow my load over that specky bowtie boy off the telly.

Did you see Bargain Hunt today, Dave? The Red team got profit on all three items, unbelievable scenes!