P&B Out of the Loop

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

I doubt he'd keep it local.

Not at first, anyway...

f**k knows - he's some piece of work anyway and deserves some sort of accolade for sticking it out for this long against such adversity. :lol:

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

f**k knows - he's some piece of work anyway and deserves some sort of accolade for sticking it out for this long against such adversity. :lol:

He created the adversity for himself. People were pretty gentle with him when he came back until he started spouting guff about Skidmarks inventing the email to his employers to make poor Grimbo look bad.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He created the adversity for himself. People were pretty gentle with him when he came back until he started spouting guff about Skidmarks inventing the email to his employers to make poor Grimbo look bad.

I had more time for him than most but in the end it was just ridiculous. 

Surely by trying to go down the route of suggesting the email was a hoax confirms he was the one behind the email and contacting Rab's employers? Why not just say he had nothing to do with it instead of trying to say the email couldn't have happened because a receptionist/boss wouldn't be working on a Saturday. Tyiness never said what day the email was sent either so how would Grimbo know it was sent on the Saturday?

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

What's really odd about that is that most had come around to the thought that it was 8mile behind it. It's not like grimbo to make it all about him at all! Very strange.

15 hours ago, keithgy said:

You know what I have had a c**t of a day at work then I come online to this shite,you Grim are a knob and I fail to see what you bring to P&B so with that it is goodnight from P&B.

NAk6C.gif

6 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Care to post an idiot's guide?  I've tried catching up... got about four pages back and it made my eyes bleed.

When up against significant evidence that he was the one who reported Rab to his employers Grimbo, instead of denying all knowledge went on the offensive and tried to imply that the email didn't exist in the first place and Bobby and the mods made it all up. He claimed it wouldn't have been possible as the email was sent on a Saturday so in no way would a receptionist have been able to pass the email on to the boss for the boss to then give Rab a row for it as it happened on a Saturday.