P&B Out of the Loop

Just now, Kool Keith said:

I wouldn't accept that patronising comment if I were you throbber.

They are clearly stringing us along with this chat, i just have no idea what they are getting out of it from doing it it's not a funny thing to do.

I think you are having a laugh at the expense of the more gullible posters on here. Not sure what you or Marshmallow are getting out of it all though.

Still, this thread is worth a bump as I can read your post a couple pages back so all is forgiven.

You continue to misspell Marshmallo, like you did with Philpy when you thought he was called Phillipy.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

They are clearly stringing us along with this chat, i just have no idea what they are getting out of it from doing it it's not a funny thing to do.

Nobody's getting strung along,  I think that the influential posters that were pmd just thought it was a bit weird and haven't responded.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You continue to misspell Marshmallo, like you did with Philpy when you thought he was called Phillipy.

I must have only mentioned Marshmallo twice, I don't know him as a poster really.

Just now, Kool Keith said:

Nobody's getting strung along,  I think that the influential posters that were pmd just thought it was a bit weird and haven't responded.

I'm not sure, Chris is a right piss taker of an individual. 

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Throbber is definitely my favourite nazi sympathiser, if that's a category.

All I have done is defend Hitler's economic policy and said that the Scottish vlogger wasn't all that offensive and the floodgates have opened. 

1 minute ago, Kool Keith said:

What is vlogging?  Saw a video come up on youtube with some pre pubescent kid vlogging about the game last Friday when I was watching the goals again.

Just a video blogging. Like Russell Brand doing the Trews etc

22 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

He can't even manage a capital letter at the start of his own name so I wouldn't hold out any hope for him of getting other names right. 

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He can't even manage a capital letter at the start of his own name so I wouldn't hold out any hope for him of getting other names right. 

Any excuse for you to have a go eh?