Top Posters and Utter Roasters of SPFL Championship 2014

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ incapable of using the internet and failed google maps at school. Its about 5 miles at most from Dunfermline. Shall we say its there?

You know you're in trouble when you've got the uberdregs of all Posters in Haggis Pakora fighting your corner.......

"slavers"?

is that you being an idiot? or a racist?

I'm calling you a slavering idiot. You slavering idiot.

^^^ incapable of using the internet and failed google maps at school. Its about 5 miles at most from Dunfermline. Shall we say its there?

Google maps has it as 5 miles between Lochgelly and Mossmorran. I can screenshot it if you're struggling?

You know you're in trouble when you've got the uberdregs of all Posters in Haggis Pakora fighting your corner.......

Didn't realise i was in trouble. They're having a spat about something. I merely pointed out one was geographically challenged.

He needs to learn that not everything on the Internet is factually correct.

Didn't realise i was in trouble. They're having a spat about something. I merely pointed out one was geographically challenged.

I'm glad you're educating me, as I was genuinely thinking you were an SPL regular.

Google maps has it as 5 miles between Lochgelly and Mossmorran. I can screenshot it if you're struggling?

Honestly i'm not. I know where Mossmorran is. I know where Lochgelly is. You seem to believe Mossmorran is in Lochgelly. If you've actually looked on google maps and still think that you've sniffed too much glue tonight.

Honestly i'm not. I know where Mossmorran is. I know where Lochgelly is. You seem to believe Mossmorran is in Lochgelly. If you've actually looked on google maps and still think that you've sniffed too much glue tonight.

I've said in my last two posts its five miles from Lochgelly, so I obviously don't believe its in Lochgelly, as that would be completely idiotic.

In fairness, even Fifers associate the Ethylene Plant as at "Lochgelly"

that's not what you said in the context of my post.

now about these "slavers"?

Why would saying you had slaves be considered racist?

This thread is not going well. Most of the posters on this bit of the forum are plastics and diddies from The Big League who post about Rangers. Obviously they are c***s.

Of the rest, a fair-few can't use the name of our club or stadium but who uses such terms as "Ibrokes" or "Rankers". Similarly, they are c***s.

I'll spend an hour at the weekend and look at the match threads and see how many actually want to talk about football and have a reasonable discourse.

Genuinely never heard it referred to like that before. Lochgellys not even the closest town.

The Fife boys I played football with at Rosyth did.......one of them was actually from Lochgelly.

I've said in my last two posts its five miles from Lochgelly, so I obviously don't believe its in Lochgelly, as that would be completely idiotic.

Said in your first post "no its lochgelly" then went on to berate someone for being unable to use the internet to figure that out.

You're now admitting your idiotic and have made an utter c**t of yourself to boot.

Have a great rest of the day.

Said in your first post "no its lochgelly" then went on to berate someone for being unable to use the internet to figure that out.

You're now admitting your idiotic and have made an utter c**t of yourself to boot.

Have a great rest of the day.

I did have a tremendous last nine minutes of the day, FWIW

This thread is not going well. Most of the posters on this bit of the forum are plastics and diddies from The Big League who post about Rangers. Obviously they are c***s.

Of the rest, a fair-few can't use the name of our club or stadium but who uses such terms as "Ibrokes" or "Rankers". Similarly, they are c***s.

I'll spend an hour at the weekend and look at the match threads and see how many actually want to talk about football and have a reasonable discourse.

:lol:

At least you're not in the slightest bit upset about it though, champ.

Archived