Challenge Cup Final - Alloa Athletic v Livingston

BFTD

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was only a crowd of 4,845 in McDiarmid tonight and the atmosphere was really good. (Cracking match as well) Hopefully the crowd at the final will be bigger or a similar size and create as much noise. Despite my initial disappointment at the final being played in Perth I'm actually buzzing for it once again.

There was only a crowd of 4,845 in McDiarmid tonight and the atmosphere was really good. (Cracking match as well) Hopefully the crowd at the final will be bigger or a similar size and create as much noise. Despite my initial disappointment at the final being played in Perth I'm actually buzzing for it once again.

Its a really undervalued stadium, some of the European nights there have been incredible in terms of atmosphere.

WTF has he poisoned your mind as well?

f**k your Livi. I'll be in the Alloa end singing Stevie May songs in my eintracht Frankfurt top.[/quote

You shall fit in with them Alloa halfwits then

WTF has he poisoned your mind as well?

f**k your Livi. I'll be in the Alloa end singing Stevie May songs in my eintracht Frankfurt top.[/quote

You shall fit in with them Alloa halfwits then

You want one of us halfwits to give you a hand with the quote function? :lol:

Give it 10 year you'll be in the lowland league, where they belong, livi shall be victorious in this

Give it 10 days and you'll be in purgatory attending Livingston United matches.

Give it 10 year you'll be in the lowland league, where they belong, livi shall be victorious in this

In a competition of who's going to be in the Lowland League in 10 years between Alloa and Livi then Livi will win every time, the state they are in :lol:

Dearie me, such blind irrational rage :bairn

Methinks somebody has recently felt the sting of the Wasps.

Tbf, if it were up to me we'd leave this absolute bitter shithole of a country tomorrow and play in Wales or something. Yous are all just as scummy as one another.

Seeing you's get pumped from Airbus UK would certainly make Soccer Saturday more entertaining.

Tbf, if it were up to me we'd leave this absolute bitter shithole of a country tomorrow and play in Wales or something. Yous are all just as scummy as one another.

Judging by your posts so far, you'd be right at home in a "bitter shithole".

Close your account, pack your bags, and don't let the door smack you on the arse on your way out. It's not rocket science, and you already know you won't be missed.

• 1 month later...

Archived