Cowdenbeath v Heart of Midlothian, Rescheduled for 23/12/2014

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to start being more clinical like we were earlier in the season. Should have been three or four up at half-time.

I see your point but it's unrealistic to think that we could do that week in, week out. The games tonight are the games that are instantly forgotten other than the 3 points in the bag.

On to the next one. Let's hope the Hibs take something on Saturday and set us up to go further ahead! 8)

We need to start being more clinical like we were earlier in the season. Should have been three or four up at half-time.

I see your point but it's unrealistic to think that we could do that week in, week out. The games tonight are the games that are instantly forgotten other than the 3 points in the bag.

On to the next one. Let's hope the Hibs take something on Saturday and set us up to go further ahead! 8)

I've thought this at various times this season but have come to the conclusion that they are conserving energy.......wish they'd just get back to fcuking demolishing teams though!

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?296171-Cowdenbeath-v-Hearts

Just look at that bitterness.

mePvR5.gif

They're consistent in the 2nd tier I'll give them that.

But let's not forget how easily a bang average Sellik side battered them like a ginger step-child.
They aren't a great team, far from it, and I think they will lose games starting with the derby on the 3rd but they have a big enough lead to see it out now.

:lol:

Archived