Hamilton VS Dundee II

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil was brilliant today and bossed Harkins who clearly lost the plot at the end. Jason's tackle however hard it seemed was clean and he won the ball. Big plus marks for MAC who continues to impress me this season. I think this is the best he has played for us and what a strike that was. Thought we should have had a penalty when Ali was brought down in the box. Dundee goal took the shine of it slightly but the lads responded well and we deserved the win. GIRFUY Dee fans! Top 6 and only 2 points from 2nd place 8)

Well deserved victory made a bit closer by an unusual howler by our keeper. Dundee are a filthy outfit full of hatchet men and divers! Stewart is a wee p***k but a dangerous player. Hartley, haha ya greasy fat blowhard.

Why do accies persist with this shite about Dundee being full if hatchet men? Not one single ither team in the league have made this claim.

Who are these hatchet men because I cannot think of a single player you would describe in that way. It's probably something we lack and could be doing with tbh.

Fucking yes that is all. Que Dundee meltdown

little did we know it would lead to one of the best days in our lives supporting Accies.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss. That is all.

it was fucking brilliant beating you after last season and more specifically after the last day.

we were the better team + 10 points ahead of you. GIRFUY.

YAS. Gutted to have missed that game.

use the Dundee forum please pass on my best GIRFUY wishes to a poster called CobraCoyne

GIRFUY Dee fans! Top 6 and only 2 points from 2nd place

post-57633-0-99341000-1418497438_thumb.j

Now, now diddies. Calm down. There's a good diddy.

Fucking yes that is all. Que Dundee meltdown

little did we know it would lead to one of the best days in our lives supporting Accies.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss. That is all.

it was fucking brilliant beating you after last season and more specifically after the last day.

we were the better team + 10 points ahead of you. GIRFUY.

YAS. Gutted to have missed that game.

use the Dundee forum please pass on my best GIRFUY wishes to a poster called CobraCoyne

GIRFUY Dee fans! Top 6 and only 2 points from 2nd place

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

Now, now diddies. Calm down. There's a good diddy.

Tears for the dees??

Certain Accies posters seem to be creaming their cheese, a la Cowden last season, over today's result. Will there be an open top bus parade through the toon centre displaying the three points and 10 point gap, by December?

Wasn't at the game can't comment but was listening to the radio a wee bit and it sounds like we got off lightly.

I like the sound of the win three lose three stat. I'm away to start my field defences on the dobbies/ DABland border.

Enjoy your night Dees and Accies

Finally we get the result our play merits over DD!

Every player on the park and the bench All play the Paul Hartly way! cheating diving and foul first football second!

What the f**k is the rubber band shit! any academic litrature to show the benefits!

the players all looked mortified today doing it I have a very good video of this buch of fannys bouncing up n down! To coin a dundee word PAPS the lot of them!

Accies first half well up for it.Neil knew he needed a more physical team against the cloggers and did so while still playing good football.Dundee looked all over the place at the back.Third goal at the start of the second half would have led to 4 or 5,but a bizarre clearance from Hendrie led to them getting into it and then the nerves came into it. Dungdee's percentage football invariably works against us, but glad Accies kept playing the passing fitba to see it out albeit making it more difficult than it should have been.

:lol:

Ye Olde Hamiltonian managing to still sound bitter and twisted even after a victory ffs. Away and enjoy your night and your victory you miserable c**t.

As for us, Hartley needs to get the boys telt to be focussed from the very first second. That's a few games in recent weeks we've been carved open in the opening minutes.

A tremendous first half, two fantastic goals, a lot of niggy fouls from both sides, some cheating from both sides (Boyle and Imrie), a struggling ref, a goalkeeping howler and Accies going 10 points ahead of Dundee and, even more glorious, 19, Nineteen, NINETEEN points ahead of Motherwell!

Our bubble hasn't burst. We have yet to lose two in a row in the league. That was Dundee's third defeat in a row and they had previously also lost two in a row.

Maybe Hendrie will get a bit of credit now for his crosses. He wasn't great today but that was a quality ball for the second and for once someone was on the end of it. A stunning finish from MAC.

:lol:

Ye Olde Hamiltonian managing to still sound bitter and twisted even after a victory ffs. Away and enjoy your night and your victory you miserable c**t.

As for us, Hartley needs to get the boys telt to be focussed from the very first second. That's a few games in recent weeks we've been carved open in the opening minutes.

You may ned the rubber bands out befour the game it does work!

Finally we get the result our play merits over DD!

Every player on the park and the bench All play the Paul Hartly way! cheating diving and foul first football second!

What the f**k is the rubber band shit! any academic litrature to show the benefits!

the players all looked mortified today doing it I have a very good video of this buch of fannys bouncing up n down! To coin a dundee word PAPS the lot of them!

You could be doing with sticking your head into some books on 'academic litrature' you player filming pervert.

Archived