Hamilton VS Dundee II

Best part of today? Fella screaming at Accies' defence "DON'T GET SUCKED!!!!!!".

Well, after that it was all downhill.

We were pish - Alex Neil (who is a Greek God of Midfield) excepted.

Dundee? Well, why all the falling over? It's like a lost Monty Python sketch "The Ministry of Silly Falling Over".

It unbecomes you. (I know that's not a word)

I don't think Hartley's been good for Dundee and I don't believe Hartley lives for Dundee.

Does that make sense?

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best part of today? Fella screaming at Accies' defence "DON'T GET SUCKED!!!!!!".

Well, after that it was all downhill.

We were pish - Alex Neil (who is a Greek God of Midfield) excepted.

Dundee? Well, why all the falling over? It's like a lost Monty Python sketch "The Ministry of Silly Falling Over".

It unbecomes you. (I know that's not a word)

I don't think Hartley's been good for Dundee and I don't believe Hartley lives for Dundee.

Does that make sense?

No.

A leveled review of the post match "banter" would say that Accies fans are foaming at the mouth after beating a Hartley led Dundee but also that Dundee fans are trying way too hard to come across as not being bothered and trying to deflect everything back.

Heads both gone but in completely different ways.

A leveled review of the post match "banter" would say that SOME Accies fans are foaming at the mouth after beating a Hartley led Dundee but also that SOME Dundee fans are trying way too hard to come across as not being bothered and trying to deflect everything back.

Heads both gone but in completely different ways.

FTFY.

It's a lot funnier when one teams fans lose it, although it's embarrassing when it's your own.

Dissapointing result. We can't seem to put a good run together. Also a pity that the incoming players, Roberts especially, couldn't step up and take their chance. We definitely are lacking strength in depth. Hopefully the extra cash that PH has been offered can remedy that.

Thought it was a well deserved win today, albeit a wee bit nervy at the end. 3 points for discussion:

1. I haven't seen any replay footage so will be happy to be proved wrong but I thought it was a ridiculous decision at 1-0 when Andreu was flagged offside when through on goal. There was another player (not sure who) that was clearly offside but I'm sure #22 was well on. Should have been 2-0 at then.

2. I thought we had 3 really clever set pieces which clearly came from the training ground, 2 of which nearly paid off and resulted in goals. A good idea for the future as these sort of things can catch out defences easily (especially Dundee ones :) )

3. Alex Neil was exceptional today......why, oh why, does he not play himself more often??

Were you one of the fans gesturing and pointing to the lane behind the home stand? For the record, not one of them showed up!

Was i f**k. I was the one standing over the 4 accies fans i knocked out shouting fleet rule.

You even dare reply to this youre fucking next.

Thankfully i managed to shatter a couple of accie skulls of the pavement.

Derry rule

Good show Matty. I managed to panel two boys who I think may have been members of The View in Bar West afterward.

Swings and Roundabouts I suppose.

Good show Matty. I managed to panel two boys who I think may have been members of The View in Bar West afterward.

Swings and Roundabouts I suppose.

Good job Bert. Drug abusing Cundee shite V

post-1545-14185136166767_thumb.jpg

Archived