Cheers for the feedback lads. Needing a new pair in similar colour. Seen them for £30, there's obviously a reason for them being that price though.

Adidas Zx 700s, got a pair in this colour and they're dead comfy, cost me 60 but you might get them cheaper this time of year

post-47169-14518326640006_thumb.jpg

I'm looking for these in navy, size 9 if the price is right. Seem to be £70+ with p&p where they have my size but don't think they're worth paying that much.

Can't make up my mind over the navy/white colourway (don't like the white bar on the heel), or the navy/royal blue colourway.

M&M direct have some navy ZX for less than that.

Just got these for wearing with my club tracky for football and general arsing around. £45 down to £30, no bad.

I got them for the gym out of the Nike outlet shop for £23 last week. They've not been out the box yet.

Spotted someone knocking about in a pair of new trainers yesterday - they had an air cell in the sole, and the logo on the sides was a large X. These were big in the early 90s I'm sure, but they looked in decent nick, some I dunno if they've been re-released. Anyone any ideas who the maker could be?