20131007-150123.jpg

SPX?

It wasn't them no, but I'll tell you what, they're not all that far off. They were definitely around the same time as SPX, British Knights, Reebok Pump etc. These ones I saw last night had a white and blue colourway, and the X was definitely prominent (maybes even more prominent than that on the SPX boots). I'm wondering if SPX done a trainer?

It wasn't them no, but I'll tell you what, they're not all that far off. They were definitely around the same time as SPX, British Knights, Reebok Pump etc. These ones I saw last night had a white and blue colourway, and the X was definitely prominent (maybes even more prominent than that on the SPX boots). I'm wondering if SPX done a trainer?

They did, it was basically a low version of the hitop that pictures of

They did, it was basically a low version of the hitop that pictures of

Aye, found a photo of them online and it defo wasn't them.

I'm fuming as I can see these trainers clear as day in my minds eye.

Can you only use it at JD or can it be used at any of the other stores run by the same company - Scotts etc?

Can use it in a lot of shops, probably about 20 odd more. Canny think of the names offhand though but Scotts will probably be one of them. Edited by Mohanaman

Just got these for wearing with my club tracky for football and general arsing around. £45 down to £30, no bad.

Eventually got off my arse and got these out the box today to give them their first run out at the gym - ridiculously comfy. I've paid just shy of £100 a couple of times for running shoes and these are easily just as comfortable.