I asked Monster this last year but we couldn't figure out what they were. One of two pairs of trainers that I owned which I simply can't find out the name of. Any idea on these ones? I think they're maybe from some sort of skateboarding range, don't think they're originals and I don't know why I care so much. I'll try and get a picture of the other ones.

post-20107-0-59517400-1456772468.png

post-20107-0-44743400-1456772481_thumb.p

Edited by Smurph

Pretty sure you can get them at any 10 pin bowling alley.

Funnily enough, the other ones (which I can't find a picture of and posted on here before hundreds of times asking what they are) were a lot more bowling shoe like. I've narrowed those ones down to being Superstars of some description. They had a white shell toe, and one half was red (suede) and the other black (leather). I'm sure the black side had a pattern of circles on them, maybe the red side did too. They looked pretty similar to these

HW88O66%20White%20Black%20Red%20Adidas%2

but they're not.

Edited by Smurph

Are those Quotoole or the 420 lookalikes?

I like the Borgs, but they are the single least comfortable trainer I've ever owned. Didn't have the kanga ones though.

How do you like the Kirkdales? Been close to buying a few times but still not sure.

Quotooles m8.

Kirkdales are fine, should have went up half a size but they're gradually fitting better. Think I seen them in hanon @ 50% at the weekend.

Funnily enough, the other ones (which I can't find a picture of and posted on here before hundreds of times asking what they are) were a lot more bowling shoe like. I've narrowed those ones down to being Superstars of some description. They had a white shell toe, and one half was red (suede) and the other black (leather). I'm sure the black side had a pattern of circles on them, maybe the red side did too. They looked pretty similar to these

but they're not.

DEAR GOD MY EYES!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!

but they're not.

what.png

I asked Monster this last year but we couldn't figure out what they were. One of two pairs of trainers that I owned which I simply can't find out the name of. Any idea on these ones? I think they're maybe from some sort of skateboarding range, don't think they're originals and I don't know why I care so much. I'll try and get a picture of the other ones.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-02-29 at 18.54.33.png

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-02-29 at 18.49.22.png

Bought them about 6 years ago, they cost about £30-£40 so aren't originals. I still have them but have no idea what they're called.

is there anywhere to check the ART?

Edited by Chris_DK

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-02-29 at 18.54.33.png

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-02-29 at 18.49.22.png

Actually Smurph, if they have a solid gum sole (can't quite see) then I'm almost certain they are Varial Lo, which you don;t see much of here as they're kind of preferred by Americans. If they have a vulcanised rubber sole then they could be any kind of plimsoll type shoe. They're definitely not any kind of official skateboard shoe e.g. Gonz or Busenitz.

I asked for help and never got any. This is on P&B more than it's on me.

Tbf, any all black trainers look beastly so you're probably best just sticking with the Puma's you put up. As you're getting them for practical reasons you are allowed a pass on this occasion.

Tbf, any all black trainers look beastly so you're probably best just sticking with the Puma's you put up. As you're getting them for practical reasons you are allowed a pass on this occasion.

Thank you.

A bit late now but I'll remember this when I inevitably need a new pair in ~6 months