Mate, your taste in trainers is fuckin shit!

Do you wear those "male" jeggings, too?

What's your preferred choice, Dave.

Edit: To add, I have just bought these about 5 mins ago. Just to really make your heads explode

post-30638-0-70765600-1443627366_thumb.p

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

What's your preferred choice, Dave.

Edit: To add, I have just bought these about 5 mins ago. Just to really make your heads explode

attachicon.gifwp_ss_20150930_0001.png

Everyone has seen a pair of these on every third young person cutting about in jeggings, an aztec print short sleeve collarless shirt, snapback cap, braces and a Peter Sutcliffe beard.

So relax, you're just like everyone else. No need to panic.

Everyone has seen a pair of these on every third young person cutting about in jeggings, an aztec print short sleeve collarless shirt, snapback cap, braces and a Peter Sutcliffe beard.

No "ice gem" haircut?!?!

That's awfully generic of you. To add, I don't wear of have anything that you mention in the latter stages of your comment. Pretty plain when it comes to clothes.

What do you chaps think about the SL72s, very tempted to buy a pair

Still can't find a pair of size 12 blue beckenbauers which I've looked all over for attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1443712653.230502.jpg

I've got them they are pretty nice and comfortable but I wouldn't wear them in the winter, definitely a summer trainer, pretty sure I put a pic up a few months ago of them on Edited by YHallSaint