My beeatch just bought a pair of Skechers for her work as she's on her feet all day. They won't be winning any fashion awards anytime soon but the fuckers have got memory foam insoles on top of gel soles and feel as if they'd be comfier than a big comfy thing.

As ugly as they are I'd still rather wear them than those Asics things.

My beeatch just bought a pair of Skechers for her work as she's on her feet all day. They won't be winning any fashion awards anytime soon but the fuckers have got memory foam insoles on top of gel soles and feel as if they'd be comfier than a big comfy thing.

As ugly as they are I'd still rather wear them than those Asics things.

My Mrs is a nurse and swears by those memory foam Sketchers

I'm on my second pair of Skechers. First pair lasted me a year just wearing them to work. I had the lace ups before but went for slip ons this time and they're even better because they're not as constrictive over the top of your foot. They look like shit but I walk on pillows now.

I'm on my second pair of Skechers. First pair lasted me a year just wearing them to work. I had the lace ups before but went for slip ons this time and they're even better because they're not as constrictive over the top of your foot. They look like shit but I walk on pillows now.

Aye it's the slip ons she's got.

Fortunately I love to dress up in women's clothes so I'm going to get myself a pair.

Edited by Dee Man

Colours are ok but the soles of your feet will be agony. No cushioning at all.

Good luck! :)

My laddie is a podiatrist so getting custom insoles made not an issue.

Can't believe the classic design of these retro beauties are getting a slagging when you look at some of the eyeball scorching abominations on show here!

Slightly off topic, but my ex was a nurse (before she got struck off for stealing drugs), she used to wear wooden soled scholl things. Are you still allowed to wear things like that?

attachicon.gifAEB-OT-DL408-0146-0010228136-f-lateral-primary.jpg

Still have my old faithful blue suede Samba Supers as back up should the Tigers be as toe crippling as you say!

look the mutts nuts though.

I've always found any pair of Onitsuka Tigers to be comfy.

I've not had those ones though.

Edited by underdogunderdog underdog

Slightly off topic, but my ex was a nurse (before she got struck off for stealing drugs), she used to wear wooden soled scholl things. Are you still allowed to wear things like that?

You can wear what you like as long as it fits your employers uniform code. Generally, your entire foot should be covered and they should be leather or another material that's easy to wipe clean, but in practice people wear whatever's comfortable. f**k wooden soles for a lark. My theatre placement was horrendous thanks to standing in one place for hours on end in a pair of clogs. Where I work now, shoes are meant to be black leather but I wear navy blue machine-washable shoes because I'm a rebel and I don't care for their rules.

attachicon.gifAEB-OT-DL408-0146-0010228136-f-lateral-primary.jpg

Still have my old faithful blue suede Samba Supers as back up should the Tigers be as toe crippling as you say!

look the mutts nuts though.

I got a pair of them for roughly £20 and at the time was happy enough with the purchase but........ I hope you don't like walking anywhere. Also I dunno if the fact that mine are a size 13 but they looked awful, ended up ditching them pretty quick and played it safe with a pair of Stan Smiths, which were bogging after 2 weeks.

I'm a bit worried, Dad. Does step mum have massive feet that you could borrow here shoes or have you got tiny feet?

(I forgot, ken, since you abandoned is?)

I can see where you're coming from son with the way I've worded that. I don't know why I wrote 'shot' when I meant I want a pair of my own. Basically I want an excuse to wear these memory foam lady shoes without being ridiculed.

I'll go back and edit my post accordingly.

Phone number or GTF.

Sure, I hope you know where the nearest clap clinic is though.

She's probably got a Fanny like a ripped our fireplace now, she's on a lot of Internet dating sites wanting someone to look after her and her kids.

I dodged a bullet....