Wee patches.

Anyway, thinking of getting a pair of these.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/worlds-most-expensive-trainers-mache-custom-bicion

Took me ages to figure out why I had brown number 11s on the bottom sheet, near the edge of the bed.

Any hoo, I'd rather wear Gmans auld Lonsdales, wi a matching tracksuit, than spend my hard earned cash on a pair Jewel encrusted baffies.

Are there any decent purple trainers kicking about? I like the Adidas Malmo but they seem pretty hard to get.

I can't think of any adidas in purple that you can get easily. If you happen to chance on a pair of the purple Malmo in your size snap them up, they're pretty rare. Remember and go a full size up, they're excruciatingly small.

I can't think of any adidas in purple that you can get easily. If you happen to chance on a pair of the purple Malmo in your size snap them up, they're pretty rare. Remember and go a full size up, they're excruciatingly small.

I had a pair of purple gazelle around 1988 or 89. Dunno where from though. Sorry.

I had a pair of purple gazelle around 1988 or 89. Dunno where from though. Sorry.

Oh aye, right enough. You can still get the gazelle o.g. in purple with white /// but I've no idea where from.

Helpful bunch aren't we?  :lol: