Just bought pair of nike Genicco....

Other 12 pairs at home are adidas but these boys tseem bit big for uk9 or it could be cause their bit bulkier ??

Did notice tho

Nike.Uk9 EU 44

Adidas Uk9 EU 43 1/3

On EU sizes would that make trainers bigger,Nike people ??

My fault anaw for straying

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Cheers Dazzle, sweated it for a while choosing them. Was looking at others a bit cheaper but they weren't deadstock although they claimed they were and AJ4 fakes are really good just now so had to be careful. This seller's feedback for other trainers was excellent (including a couple of pairs over £300). Don't mind splashing out like this once or twice a year. There's a pair of 1's out later this month I fancy and 11's in November so better wind my neck in for a while.

BTW In case you're interested it looks like white cement 4's are getting a reissue early 2016, wanted a pair of these since I first watched Do The Right Thing but don't fancy forking out £400 for them.

Edited by Billy Dynamite

Cheers Dazzle, sweated it for a while choosing them. Was looking at others a bit cheaper but they weren't deadstock although they claimed they were and AJ4 fakes are really good just now so had to be careful. This seller's feedback for other trainers was excellent (including a couple of pairs over £300). Don't mind splashing out like this once or twice a year. There's a pair of 1's out later this month I fancy and 11's in November so better wind my neck in for a while.

BTW In case you're interested it looks like white cement 4's are getting a reissue early 2016, wanted a pair of these since I first watched Do The Right Thing but don't fancy forking out £400 for them.

I only have one pair of Jordan's and it's a pair of XX9 which are stunning and I use them for playing basketball in, really need to invest in a couple more pairs, all my mates have some lovely pairs which I'm extremely jealous off.

Thought I'd cheer you all up with a chuckle over a pair that are on their way to me. Fairly pricey by normal trainer standards but not bad for a sought after pair of deadstock Jordans.

jordan-4-oreo-2015-remastered-1.jpg

Not taking the piss but what would you wear with those badboys? I'm genuinely quite inrequed.

What 3's did you have? Was going to buy the Fire Red reissues couple years back but got the FR 5s instead. Was thinking of getting a pair of white cement 3s tbh.

I had the fire red ones from a couple of years back. Nice shoes but wasn't sure I could pull them off. A bit bright white for me.

Really good quality shoe though. I kept an eye on prices you should be able to pick a pair up for around £100 new condition. I got some maniac emailing within minutes of listing mine for £140. Look to buy a pair that's finishing late at night during the week or Sunday night or wrong category.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NIKE-1988-AIR-JORDAN-III-3-WHITE-FIRE-RED-ORIGINAL-xi-OG-iv-RARE-UNWORN-COMPLETE-/171665620038?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item27f8117c46

Just twenty grand for the originals! Would expect Michael Jordan included for that price.