I remember British Knights. Very fashionable for a fairly short time.

Nowadays that sounds like a far right hate group.

"Buy our anti-muslim hi tops for patriots!"

There was a story going about at the time of Troop that if you took the sole off their was an image of a golliwog with a cross through it's head. I think it may have been an urban myth. Or maybe they meant British Knights.

Troop, SPX and BK's were the ultimate footwear when I was cutting about in the under 18's clubs. Saw some boy wearing Travel Fox the other day, won't describe as I don't want to be banned from the forum but he told me he bought them from Sport Direct. :lol:

Troop, SPX and BK's were the ultimate footwear when I was cutting about in the under 18's clubs. Saw some boy wearing Travel Fox the other day, won't describe as I don't want to be banned from the forum but he told me he bought them from Sport Direct. :lol:

Apparently a chain called JBB bought the IP, then ran into financial schtum and was bought out by Mike Ashley. Hmmmm.

http://www.smashedtits.co.uk/post/58609385887/the-return-of-travel-fox

They're nice too. I do like the Beckenbauers. I've got them in brown at the moment. I may treat myself to those white ones and keep and eye peeled for those lovely bluebird ones. If you've any websites youd recommend to watch I'd appreciate it.

Cheers mate

They're nice too. I do like the Beckenbauers. I've got them in brown at the moment. I may treat myself to those white ones and keep and eye peeled for those lovely bluebird ones. If you've any websites youd recommend to watch I'd appreciate it.

Cheers mate

For Beckenbauers Trainerstation is good, as is adidas.co.uk, m and m direct and size?

If I see them at any stage I'll give you a shout.