Crilly for St Mirren?

I have been advised in the Patter Bar today that Kilbirnie Ladeside manager and St Mirren fans' favourite Mark Crilly has given a clear indication of his intention of applying for the St Mirren Manager's job.

Crilly blames his previous exit from the club on a breakdown in communication with Gus MacPherson

Having discussed this possibility with a few Saints fans over the course of today, I believe Crilly would be welcomed "home"

I have been advised in the Patter Bar today that Kilbirnie Ladeside manager and St Mirren fans' favourite Mark Crilly has given a clear indication of his intention of applying for the St Mirren Manager's job.

Crilly blames his previous exit from the club on a breakdown in communication with Gus MacPherson

Having discussed this possibility with a few Saints fans over the course of today, I believe Crilly would be welcomed "home"

Stay aff the glue ya loonball

#COTB

Wouldn't surprise me if he applied, why not. We will get around 50 applications, of which 90% will be disregarded immediately.

This would be one of those.

Ops pumpin his sister IMO

Archived