Question Time

Elixir

Its actually quite sobering.

Who is the next scapegoat. Who are they going to turn on next when dreams fall around them.

I got the impression, from a comment of Farage's, that their goal is trying to destroy the EU and to do that they are off to encourage the right-wing in other countries such as France/Netherlands etc.

Next?

Did you miss them backing austerity, the bedroom tax, cut EMA, cut disability benefit. The right wing press have targeted always targeted the poor.

Yeah i know but now its a full on assault

BBC Question TimeVerified account â€@bbcquestiontime 2h

CmMNWZ1WIAARqkV.jpg

f**k.
That.

I'd rather put my balls in a vice and have them smashed with a ball peen hammer than watch that line up.

That's not cheap.

Tom French â€@tomfrench85  1h1 hour ago

Tom French Retweeted BBC Question Time

Really poor show from @bbcquestiontime this week of all weeks. SNP booked to be on but told no longer needed #bbcqt

Understandable considering they managed to book Russel Kane, a tory we've never heard of and melanie fucking phillips.