Question Time

Elixir

Stop playing the victim. Far too much 'poor us'. It's like a load of Neil Lennons some times.

No way was I playing the victim card. Swinney could have been absolutely brilliant but the old Westminster hands on the panel always know best. I was being ironic at the end B

Erm..stop coming on here and telling us how it is appropriate to feel about our own country. I can't think of anything more arrogant.

We Jockostani's need the firm guiding hand of the English master race to tell us what to think and do.

Erm..stop coming on here and telling us how it is appropriate to feel about our own country. I can't think of anything more arrogant.

Nothing to do with your country. And I'll comment on anything I want, especially as I have as much right to do so as you. Edited by BerwickMad

Nothing to do with your country. And I'll comment on anything I want, especially as I have as much right to do so as you.

Everything to do with our country, and when its about our country you don't actually have any right to comment at all actually. Though being a raging Britnat you can't help yourself.

Everything to do with our country, and when its about our country you don't actually have any right to comment at all actually. Though being a raging Britnat you can't help yourself.

Are we going to ban foreigners talking about Scotland?

Are you ok, ***?

I was commenting on the reaction of people constantly moaning about about how they say their party gets treated by others. That's nothing to do with your country. And even if it was, I'd have as much right to comment as anyone. Just like you have every right to claim the English are seething.

Erm this thread is about Question Time and he was talking about SNP supporters on here commenting on how SNP politicians are treated. I know we tend to get excited but that isn't actually about Scotland itself so I don't see what you are on about.

Anyway, he is also free to say what he wants here even if we may mot agree. I woukd rather you didn't offer your aggressive, unhelpful comments than him to be honest.

Are we going to ban foreigners talking about Scotland?

Are you ok, ***?

Nobody suggested that, but people who aren't Scottish and don't live in Scotland have no right to come on here every day telling Scottish people who live in Scotland what they can and can't think about Scotland. I wonder if he does that with France or the USA.

I was commenting on the reaction of people constantly moaning about about how they say their party gets treated by others. That's nothing to do with your country. And even if it was, I'd have as much right to comment as anyone. Just like you have every right to claim the English are seething.

You were commenting specifically on SNP supporters saying their representatives are ganged up on on UK TV events, which they are. SNP representatives represent Scotland in such things, being the only Scots on the panel. The complaints and attacks aimed at them concern 'money going over Hardian's Wall' and 'the Scottish tail wagging the English dog' ergo they are speaking for Scotland not just the SNP,. as the attacks are aimed at Scotland not just the SNP.

And you have the arrogance to tell us we're not allowed to be annoyed about that.

Erm this thread is about Question Time and he was talking about SNP supporters on here commenting on how SNP politicians are treated. I know we tend to get excited but that isn't actually about Scotland itself so I don't see what you are on about.

Anyway, he is also free to say what he wants here even if we may mot agree. I woukd rather you didn't offer your aggressive, unhelpful comments than him to be honest.

Nothing aggressive here

Nobody suggested that, but people who aren't Scottish and don't live in Scotland have no right to come on here every day telling Scottish people who live in Scotland what they can and can't think about Scotland. I wonder if he does that with France or the USA.

Who said he has no right, and how is that rule to be implemented? If he has no right, then what's going to happen to him? Are you going to fine him or report him to the council?

I think you should type up a wee notice and serve him with a fine. It's the only way he'll learn.

Who said he has no right, and how is that rule to be implemented? If he has no right, then what's going to happen to him? Are you going to fine him or report him to the council?

I think you should type up a wee notice and serve him with a fine. It's the only way he'll learn.

Erm...I did didn't you read it? Do you think Japanese people who don't live in Scotland have a right to tell us what we're allowed to think of our own country too? Are their opinions relevant?

Erm...I did didn't you read it? Do you think Japanese people who don't live in Scotland have a right to tell us what we're allowed to think of our own country too? Are their opinions relevant?

It's a free country - still - so I believe the answer would be yes, their opinions would be relevant.

People have a right to say what they want. Doesn't mean their opinions are relevant.

If you're saying people don't have a right to post opinions on the Internet, particularly considering the total pish you post, then you need to seriously consider how messed up your logic is.

Absolute nonsense. Berwick Rangers don't play in the French league or the USA league, so no, I don't visit their forums. I'd have no problem offering my opinion on the National Front in France or the Republican Party in America though. I have every right to do so.

I'm also commenting on some of the supporters of a party who (hopefully in my opinion) could be involved in a government which will decide how my taxes are spent.

I don't believe you're discussing Berwick Rangers here are you, maybe you should stick to that instead of interfering in the internal political debate of a foreign country, You'd have no problem doing that as you are breathtakingly arrogant, personally I wouldn't dream of wading in and telling French people what they can think of France.

And the second part is irrelevant to you, given you oppose grouping people together and abor anyone thinking on anything other than a local level, as you said yourself. Therefore who is in power at WM should be of no interest to you at all, only Berwick. Unless you were talking shite when you said that, repeatedly.

Anyway I have made my point I don't want to drag it out all day, other than to say you are an utter disgrace and breathtakingly arrogant, as are almost all Britnats like you.