Question Time

Elixir

But was unelectable as the leader of an independent Scotland, the ref decided that. Wee Nicky is a different proposition, I don't like her stance on most things but at least she is a politician of personal conviction, not personal ambition imo.

Ecks devoted his life to the SNPs cause

Nothing personal about his career at all

Talking on This Week about "shy Tories" being the same as shy No voters.

No voters like Tories. Have to agree with that.

Shy Tories? If I lived in London, I would be screaming from the top of the nearest tower block that Diane Abbot is a shameless hypocritical opportunist! Thick as a whale omelette, she is the very worst that British politics has to offer. Horrible woman !! Wonder why she gets such a regular gig !!?

Btw it must be an absolute beamer to start posting as a Labour drone the first week after their party has been absolutely obliterated in Scotland by the only show in town.

We're truly through the looking glass here.

alex-salmond-pink-433911.jpg

Btw it must be an absolute beamer to start posting as a Labour drone the first week after their party has been absolutely obliterated in Scotland by the only show in town.

We're truly through the looking glass here.

alex-salmond-pink-433911.jpg

What a cliche-ridden post that is! I'm pretty sure you also used the 'looking glass' line a few days back.

SNP voter since 2003, btw.

Grown men getting their knickers in a twist because someone said something negative about their new favourite politicians. Pitiful, that.

Edited by chimneyman

Shy Tories? If I lived in London, I would be screaming from the top of the nearest tower block that Diane Abbot is a shameless hypocritical opportunist! Thick as a whale omelette, she is the very worst that British politics has to offer. Horrible woman !! Wonder why she gets such a regular gig !!?

Aye, she doesn't seem the most palatable Labour figure. She worked in TV before becoming a name in politics, so guess she gets regular gigs by being a bit of a media luvvy.

A lot of the new SNP fans don't know, or care, about their history.

They think the SNP were just formed for the referendum.

1363588445823567319.GIF

What a cliche-ridden post that is! I'm pretty sure you also used the 'looking glass' line a few days back.

SNP voter since 2003, btw.

Grown men getting their knickers in a twist because someone said something negative about their new favourite politicians. Pitiful, that.

image.jpg?w=600&c=1

What point did I make that you weren't happy with, or disagreed with?

The one I quoted, that tends to be the way it works.

What evidence do you have that "new snp fans think they were formed just for the referendum"?

Cringe at the use of "fans" there, unclear whether you refer to voters or party members.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Piers Morgan, another Champagne Socalist who has made a good living from licking the arses of the rich and famous, telling us where we went wrong!!? Never shy to brag about his indulgent lifestyle what a proper c*nt !!

What's wrong with rich people being left-wing btw?

Piers Morgan is a total w**k who's as left-wing as I am Royalist so no objection to him being slagged but the general argument against anyone famous espousing left of centre views is that they're definitely hypocrites. Same idea as the voxpop on the show there saying its everyone's duty to vote for what immediately benefits their exact social class.

Load of bollocks if you ask me.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Piers Morgan, another Champagne Socalist who has made a good living from licking the arses of the rich and famous, telling us where we went wrong!!? Never shy to brag about his indulgent lifestyle what a proper c*nt !!

Is that bore banging on about his Spanish holiday home again?

Notable btw that long-time SNP voter and not-at-all Labour drone chose a tear-stained response to that innocuous post; better luck next time eh.

Still riddled with cliche and not much else.

Anyway, the original point was the complete and utter double standard applied to politicians behaviour, depending on which party they belonged to.

That why I called them 'fans' and likened the mindset to that regularly displayed on Rangers Media.

But obviously some grown men, probably also balding and a bit bloated, can't handle their new favourite political party being criticised a little. Why is that?