Question Time

Elixir

I said I wid watch it on the iplayer.

I lied.

I watched it.

Oor Nigel did a' right.

No matter wit ye think o' his politics he is a guid speaker.

His take on the FPTP system is the same as whit the SNP said a' these years ago.

I liked the bit whaur the guy said that FPTP kept oot the extremists like the BNP and the lassie said if enough folk voted for them then ye cannae keep them oot

It's true and ye cannae deny it.

Hmm, funny we never much of this grumbling about FPTP before from the kippers.

Anyone would think they're crying over spilt milk.

To be fair, they campaigned for AV in the referendum.

Tbf, Salmond is an elected representative. There's nothing particularly wrong with observing someone professionally and thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread, or a total c**t.

Unreservedly worshipping someone and whoever pops out their fanny just because they've proclaimed themself better than you is a bit weird.

Tbf, Salmond is an elected representative. There's nothing particularly wrong with observing someone professionally and thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread, or a total c**t.

Unreservedly worshipping someone and whoever pops out their fanny just because they've proclaimed themself better than you is a bit weird.

I wid agree but we're no talking aboot the effing royal family.

It's oor Eck and he's the boi :thumsup2

Alex Salmond is a God and I'm an atheist.

But was unelectable as the leader of an independent Scotland, the ref decided that. Wee Nicky is a different proposition, I don't like her stance on most things but at least she is a politician of personal conviction, not personal ambition imo.

But was unelectable as the leader of an independent Scotland, the ref decided that. Wee Nicky is a different proposition, I don't like her stance on most things but at least she is a politician of personal conviction, not personal ambition imo.

Nicola is a Goddess and I'm still an atheist.

A lot of the new SNP fans don't know, or care, about their history.

They think the SNP were just formed for the referendum.